Of special Interest
Timely webinar on Digital Transformation progress and potential in the insurance markets
Datum Solutions and IBM held a timely webinar on 11th April to outline why emerging technologies su…
Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
This week, the annual BIBA Conference dominated the UK general insurance scene. The BIBA chief execu…
25 years of Insurance Newslink-50,000 linked articles.
Keeping up with global insurance market and InsureTech trends in context-hindsight, insight, and foresight
When Newslink Global Trends Databases began online publication in 1993, the key objective was to sel…
Duck Creek Technologies builds up presence in the EMEA region
Insurance Newslink dropped into Duck Creek Technologies’ Europe London office recently to catch up…
Novidea breaking the mould
Insurance Newslink dropped in recently to Novidea’s office in the City of London to be shown a dem…
- Add value to your internal analytics by integrating our global insight database [PDF download]
Search OnlyStrategic now
- UK Finance CEO responds to Which? letter regarding the launch of the Authorised Push Payment Scam Voluntary Code(the Code)
- S&P Global Ratings publishes report headed "Islamic Finance And ESG: The Missing 'S "
- A group of banks join with SWIFT to test real-time gpi cross-border payments in Europe through the Eurosystem’s TARGET Instant Payments Settlement (TIPS)
- HSBC is adopting Globality’s innovative AI-based platform for sourcing and procurement of services
- lastminute.com working with Mastercard and Divido on a new instalment payment solution when booking travel
- Banking Trojans increasingly problematic for businesses says cyber experts Beazley
- Swiss Re Institute's annual SONAR report features 15 emerging risk themes and 5 emerging trend spotlights the re/insurance industry needs to have on its radar
- PRA publish "A framework for assessing financial impacts of physical climate change: A practitioner’s aide for the general insurance sector"
- PRA issues "Solvency II: Maintenance of the transitional measure on technical provisions - CP11/19"
- Insurance Europe publishes 2018-2019 Annual Report
- £30m unsettled insurance claim could save British Steel from going into administration says Mactavish
- Accelerated delivery of leading-edge technology capabilities key theme at Guidewire Europe Conference
Try the Only Strategic Newslink Service for free.
With our 14 day free trial you have access to all of the latest articles, receive latest article alerts and can create your own reportsTry it free for 14 days