Of special Interest
25 years of Insurance Newslink-50,000 linked articles.
Keeping up with global insurance market and InsureTech trends in context-hindsight, insight, and foresight
When Newslink Global Trends Databases began online publication in 1993, the key objective was to sel…
Newslink Interview:The Chartered Insurance Institute-a moving experience
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) moved this week from its long-term well-loved but outdated h…
Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
This week, major hurricane and typhoon activity once again occured in the week of the reinsurance Re…
Insurance Newslink drops in for a Guidewire update
Insurance Newslink recently dropped by the Guidewire London Office to meet up with Rene Schoenauer, …
Insurance Newslink meets with digital insurance thought leader Denise Garth
Insurance Newslink met up recently with Denise Garth, a global digital thought leader specialising i…
- Add value to your internal analytics by integrating our global insight database [PDF download]
Search OnlyStrategic now
- Chief executive of Danske Bank resigns after money-laundering investigation
- NatWest to pilot UK’s first intelligent cash management system
- EEA nationals play a key role in financial services, says UK Finance
- Public register for the UK Money Markets Code launched
- Mastercard agrees to settle monetary damages related to US merchant litigation
- Bitcoin will lose 50% of its market share to Ethereum in five years
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Lloyd's first half aggregated market profit £0.6bn-combined ratio improves, investment income drops
- Standard & Poor's reports on Monte Rendez-Vous
- LMA launches new report-"InsurTech-led change in the Lloyd’s Market"
- Willis Towers Watson report says 71 InsurTech funding transactions in second quarter a record but $579m invested down 20%
- Over twenty insurance sector start-ups set to unveil their intention to form an alliance known as Insurtech UK.
Try the Only Strategic Newslink Service for free.
With our 14 day free trial you have access to all of the latest articles, receive latest article alerts and can create your own reportsTry it free for 14 days