- Industry reports timely transfer of Cash ISAs for first nine months of 2018
- RBS co-develops new government-backed guidelines to boost engagement between Fintech and banks
- NatWest launches digital proposition for SMEs
- HSBC data breach serves a stark warning for customers to do all they can to protect their data
- Bank of England coordinates cyber resilience exercise
- Lloyds partners Thought Machine to accelerate digital transformation
- UK's Prime Minister creates new business advisory councils expired
- One in five Brits would never inform a partner of their debt situation, finds Equifax expired
- Coupa unveils vision to transform fragmented B2B payments process expired
- UK Finance data shows mortgage arrears remain at an historic low expired
- Barclays appoints new Head of UK Corporate Banking expired
- Court of Appeals judgement on ATM business rates a relief to high streets, says Auriga expired
13th November 2018
Industry reports timely transfer of Cash ISAs for first nine months of 2018
The Building Societies Association, the Tax Incentivised Savings Association, and UK Finance committed that for 2018, a minimum of 85 per cent of cash ISA transfers would be completed within seven working days.
The organisations also committed to track the industry’s performance and report quarterly on progress towards meeting the annual target.
UK Finance said: “We can … report that 89 per cent of cash ISA transfers have been completed within seven working days for the period 1st January to 30th September, 2018.
“This performance represents good progress resulting from the industry’s efforts to accelerate cash ISA transfers and demonstrates that it is on course to meet the annual 85 per cent commitment.
“The industry will report on full 2018 performance in aggregate against the 85 per cent floor, early in the New Year.”