- Brexit-light at the end of the tunnel for UK financial services?
- Lloyd's announces aggregated market loss of £2bn for 2017-the first loss for six years
- London Market agrees a mandate to use electronic placement with a sliding scale by quarter
- ABI and leading UK insurers welcome a Bill to reform the law relating to whiplash claims and the way in which the personal injury Ogden Discount Rate is set
- Insurance Europe develops a template that could help companies meet the obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- The Institutes and the International Insurance Society(IIS) announce a strategic affiliation
- gradient A.I., a Milliman predictive analytics platform, now aids management of workers' compensation risk expired
- SSP Keychoice extends long-term relationship with RAC for a further five years expired
- Atradius reports a strong 2017 result expired
- IGI profit dips but 19% growth in GWP expired
- Ping An net profit up 43% in 2017 expired
- Liberty Mutual Specialty Markets appoints Hitchcock to new position of Paris-based Terrorism Underwriter with a European roving role expired
18th June 2017
Watchstone responds to Slater and Gordon serving High Court proceedings for up to £637m
Slater and Gordon have served Watchstone(previously Quindell) with High Court proceedings seeking damages of up to the equivalent of £637m, the amount it spent on acquiring Quindell's legal division plus interest, in damages.
As previously detailed, Watchstone said it will defend such claims robustly.
Watchstone will make further announcements in due course, as appropriate.
Watchstone Trends(11 articles)
Slater and Gordon Trends(9 articles)