- John Flint to succeed Stuart Gulliver as HSBC’s Group CEO
- Sigma publishes first-ever financial crime-related rating for Maltese bank
- Banks must tailor their marketing to individual customers, says Optimove
- Fewer than one in ten seek professional advice about financial protection, says HSBC
- OakNorth secures new investment to boost UK businesses in 2018
- US Faster Payments Governance Framework Formation Team announced
- ACI Worldwide and STET team to drive European immediate payments adoption expired
- Barclays’ Chief Compliance Officer to leave expired
- Lords Sub-Committee to look at how financial regulation will evolve after Brexit expired
- Bank of America delivers positive operating leverage in Q3 expired
- JPMorgan Chase delivered solid Q3 results, says CEO expired
- Wells Fargo’s Q3 results hit by the impact of mortgage-related litigation expired
10th October 2017
Diebold Nixdorf expands managed services portfolio
Diebold Nixdorf has expanded its managed services portfolio to include new mobility management services, as well as additional enhancements to its security and compliance and "as-a-service" offerings.
A new addition to the company's managed services portfolio, Diebold Nixdorf's managed mobility services embrace the Internet of Things (IoT) to move beyond the POS device and self-service terminal to support all in-store or in-branch mobility devices, such as mobile self-scanners and peripherals, in a vendor agnostic manner.
As retailers and financial institutions move toward a mobile-enabled consumer-centric experience, Diebold Nixdorf's new managed mobility services use real-time business analytics to enable proactive decision-making and actionable insights that optimize business processes and enrich consumer experiences.
Additional enhancements to the company's managed services portfolio include global, standardised offerings that provide:
• Data-Driven Insights.
• Security and Compliance Services.
Olaf Heyden, Diebold Nixdorf senior vice president, services, said: "These enhancements to Diebold Nixdorf's managed services portfolio solidify our position as the industry's leading provider of services-led, software-enabled solutions. Our global scale and expertise enables us to drive connected commerce and the future of consumer transactions through unparalleled services, best-in-class software and innovative technology."