- Regulator commences proceedings against ANZ for alleged continuous disclosure breach
- Nationwide looks to future with multi-billion tech investment
- FINMA finds deficiencies in anti-money laundering processes at Credit Suisse
- Financial services industry needs trust for stability, says Kinesis
- Payment, clearing and settlement operators meet on global cyber-resilience
- SEC fines Citigroup for dark pool misrepresentations
- Barclays and the UK Government launch £1bn housing development fund expired
- Cass banking expert reflects on the legacy of Lehman's crash expired
- Start-up success amid business uncertainty at NatWest’s London Accelerator Hub expired
- FCA bans former Deutsche Bank trader, Christian Bittar expired
- Sabadell's InnoCells invests in Antai Venture Builder expired
- EISA comments on the view that ten years since the financial crash, we are sleepwalking towards another expired
10th October 2017
Diebold Nixdorf expands managed services portfolio
Diebold Nixdorf has expanded its managed services portfolio to include new mobility management services, as well as additional enhancements to its security and compliance and "as-a-service" offerings.
A new addition to the company's managed services portfolio, Diebold Nixdorf's managed mobility services embrace the Internet of Things (IoT) to move beyond the POS device and self-service terminal to support all in-store or in-branch mobility devices, such as mobile self-scanners and peripherals, in a vendor agnostic manner.
As retailers and financial institutions move toward a mobile-enabled consumer-centric experience, Diebold Nixdorf's new managed mobility services use real-time business analytics to enable proactive decision-making and actionable insights that optimize business processes and enrich consumer experiences.
Additional enhancements to the company's managed services portfolio include global, standardised offerings that provide:
• Data-Driven Insights.
• Security and Compliance Services.
Olaf Heyden, Diebold Nixdorf senior vice president, services, said: "These enhancements to Diebold Nixdorf's managed services portfolio solidify our position as the industry's leading provider of services-led, software-enabled solutions. Our global scale and expertise enables us to drive connected commerce and the future of consumer transactions through unparalleled services, best-in-class software and innovative technology."