- FAB launches UAE’s first fully featured digital wallet
- UK Finance publishes regional mortgage lending trends
- Data portability: How will it impact the financial services sector?
- NatWest committed to supporting entrepreneurs through free business accelerators
- Green Park Recruitment asks: How will Lloyds deliver on its BAME promise?
- Report shows a fifth of investors now choose SMEs over traditional stocks and shares
- Santander InnoVentures invests in start-up that processes mortgages via smartphone expired
- End of term funding scheme will increase banks’ reliance on savers, says Insignis Cash Solutions expired
- Barclays suffers full year loss for 2017 expired
- All HSBC businesses grew adjusted profits in 2017, says outgoing boss expired
- 2017 has been a landmark year for Lloyds, says Group CEO expired
- Metro bank reports first full year of profitability expired
10th October 2017
Diebold Nixdorf expands managed services portfolio
Diebold Nixdorf has expanded its managed services portfolio to include new mobility management services, as well as additional enhancements to its security and compliance and "as-a-service" offerings.
A new addition to the company's managed services portfolio, Diebold Nixdorf's managed mobility services embrace the Internet of Things (IoT) to move beyond the POS device and self-service terminal to support all in-store or in-branch mobility devices, such as mobile self-scanners and peripherals, in a vendor agnostic manner.
As retailers and financial institutions move toward a mobile-enabled consumer-centric experience, Diebold Nixdorf's new managed mobility services use real-time business analytics to enable proactive decision-making and actionable insights that optimize business processes and enrich consumer experiences.
Additional enhancements to the company's managed services portfolio include global, standardised offerings that provide:
• Data-Driven Insights.
• Security and Compliance Services.
Olaf Heyden, Diebold Nixdorf senior vice president, services, said: "These enhancements to Diebold Nixdorf's managed services portfolio solidify our position as the industry's leading provider of services-led, software-enabled solutions. Our global scale and expertise enables us to drive connected commerce and the future of consumer transactions through unparalleled services, best-in-class software and innovative technology."