- FAB launches UAE’s first fully featured digital wallet
- UK Finance publishes regional mortgage lending trends
- Data portability: How will it impact the financial services sector?
- NatWest committed to supporting entrepreneurs through free business accelerators
- Green Park Recruitment asks: How will Lloyds deliver on its BAME promise?
- Report shows a fifth of investors now choose SMEs over traditional stocks and shares
- Santander InnoVentures invests in start-up that processes mortgages via smartphone expired
- End of term funding scheme will increase banks’ reliance on savers, says Insignis Cash Solutions expired
- Barclays suffers full year loss for 2017 expired
- All HSBC businesses grew adjusted profits in 2017, says outgoing boss expired
- 2017 has been a landmark year for Lloyds, says Group CEO expired
- Metro bank reports first full year of profitability expired
10th October 2017
Banco Sabadell relocates its registered offices to Alicante
Amid the political turmoil created after the disputed independence referendum in Catalonia, the Board of Directors of Banco Sabadell (which owns TSB) has resolved to relocate its registered offices from Barcelona to Alicante. Banco Sabadell has adopted this decision in order to protect the interests of its customers, shareholders and employees.
Sabadell will continue to carry on its business as usual to attend to the companies and families throughout all the territories in which it operates, under the supervision of the European Central Bank and the regulations of the European Banking Authority.
The bank has said that the relocation of its registered offices will not entail any transfer of employees, as the entity has corporate and operational centres in different cities in Spain and the UK.