- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Hurricane Florence losses expected to be manageable for re/insurers says Standard & Poor's
- Fitch report says modest recovery set to continue for the US excess and surplus (E&S) lines market
- China Re to acquire Chaucer from The Hanover
- SCOR in exclusive negotiations with Workplace Options concerning a worldwide distribution partnership agreement and the acquisition of SCOR subsidiary Rehalto
- Allianz Group achieved the top position as sector leader amongst all rated insurance companies in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index(DJSI)
- Charles Taylor happy with first half performance expired
- FICO announces latest version of its Analytics Workbench expired
- Mang appointed to newly created role of general manager, Guidewire Analytics and Data Services (ADS) expired
- Legal & General completes £4.4bn buy-in for British Airways PLC’s pension scheme-the largest ever bulk annuity policy arranged with a UK pension scheme expired
- Sedgwick announces new majority owners will be affiliates of funds managed by The Carlyle Group expired
- Fidelis restructuring its business to deliver enhanced focus and execution expired
11th October 2017
Lloyd's signs up with Expert System for its first artificial intelligence application
In the first Artificial Intelligence rollout for the world's specialist insurance market, Lloyd's, Expert System has signed a worldwide agreement that enables cognitive automation powered by Cogito, transforming business processes to support the needs of market participants.
"Artificial Intelligence drives productivity by changing the way we benefit from data, and Lloyd's continues its history of innovation," said Craig Civil, head of Data Innovation, Lloyd's. "Expert System's cognitive applications help us to meet our strategic objective and evolve business models through new applications."
Expert System allows businesses to transform effectively by automating business processes and improving customer experience.
"Artificial Intelligence is disrupting the insurance sector at an unprecedented rate," said Nicky Singh, vp UK & Ireland, Expert System. "In a decade, a significant part of the insurance industry will be powered by AI. It is a reality that we need to embrace. We are proud that the world's largest insurance market is working with us to innovate through AI."
Lloyd's Trends(2,557 articles)