- Cyberattacks cost financial services firms more to address and contain than in any other industry according to new Accenture report
- Beazley 2018 Breach Briefing report analyses and advises on growing range of cyber risks in the US
- Insurance Europe responds to IAIS consultation on an activities-based approach (ABA) to systemic risk
- RSA UK claims function awarded CII Chartered status
- LMA introduces Claims Development Pathway, a new interactive training and development tool
- FCA seeking views on how technology can make it easier for firms to meet their regulatory reporting requirements
- S&P Global Ratings and Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics partner to assess cyber risk expired
- IRM Internal Model Industry Forum(IMIF) publishes eighth guidance document for the insurance market-The Journey from Model Validation to Model Risk Management expired
- Legal & General partners with Slice Labs to offer on-demand homeshare insurance proposition expired
- Zurich launches UK Innovation Foundry expired
- Aegon net income more than doubles in fourth quarter as US tax reform leads to one-time tax benefit expired
- Chaucer DAC joins IUA expired
11th October 2017
Lloyd's signs up with Expert System for its first artificial intelligence application
In the first Artificial Intelligence rollout for the world's specialist insurance market, Lloyd's, Expert System has signed a worldwide agreement that enables cognitive automation powered by Cogito, transforming business processes to support the needs of market participants.
"Artificial Intelligence drives productivity by changing the way we benefit from data, and Lloyd's continues its history of innovation," said Craig Civil, head of Data Innovation, Lloyd's. "Expert System's cognitive applications help us to meet our strategic objective and evolve business models through new applications."
Expert System allows businesses to transform effectively by automating business processes and improving customer experience.
"Artificial Intelligence is disrupting the insurance sector at an unprecedented rate," said Nicky Singh, vp UK & Ireland, Expert System. "In a decade, a significant part of the insurance industry will be powered by AI. It is a reality that we need to embrace. We are proud that the world's largest insurance market is working with us to innovate through AI."
Lloyd's Trends(2,557 articles)