- New global survey from Economist Intelligence Unit(EIU) and Willis Towers Watson highlights majority of executives around the world feel their organisations can do better when it comes to learning from their past cyber mistakes
- Chubb launches special new environmental risks report-"Global Management of Environmental Risk"
- ICISA members say demand for trade credit insurance and surety developing favourably
- IPCC opens review of 2019 Refinement to National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
- Two new committee chairs at LIIBA-involved in modernisation of London Market
- LV= in trial agreement with Optal to streamline claims payments
- MS Amlin and Cytora in new partnership to deploy artificial intelligence into commercial underwriting processes expired
- Willis Towers Watson introduces new version of ResQ, its loss reserving software expired
- Florida-based SUNZ Insurance goes live with Sapiens CompSuite Policy solution expired
- SSP to integrate Northdoor Sanctions Checker solution to assist its broker client base expired
- MAPFRE announces senior appointments expired
- Gallagher announces Matson to replace Chilton as CEO, UK Brokerage and Underwriting Division later in the year expired
11th October 2017
Lloyd's signs up with Expert System for its first artificial intelligence application
In the first Artificial Intelligence rollout for the world's specialist insurance market, Lloyd's, Expert System has signed a worldwide agreement that enables cognitive automation powered by Cogito, transforming business processes to support the needs of market participants.
"Artificial Intelligence drives productivity by changing the way we benefit from data, and Lloyd's continues its history of innovation," said Craig Civil, head of Data Innovation, Lloyd's. "Expert System's cognitive applications help us to meet our strategic objective and evolve business models through new applications."
Expert System allows businesses to transform effectively by automating business processes and improving customer experience.
"Artificial Intelligence is disrupting the insurance sector at an unprecedented rate," said Nicky Singh, vp UK & Ireland, Expert System. "In a decade, a significant part of the insurance industry will be powered by AI. It is a reality that we need to embrace. We are proud that the world's largest insurance market is working with us to innovate through AI."
Lloyd's Trends(2,557 articles)