- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- The insurance industry is joining forces with technology companies and governments in a World Economic Forum-led initiative to avoid catastrophic levels of uninsured risk in the innovation economy
- Zurich publishes a new report-‘Embracing the income protection gaps challenge: options and solutions’
- ICMIF report indicates UK mutuals outperformed rest of the market in 2016-premiums up nearly 10%
- Standard & Poor's revises outlook on Lloyd's to negative from stable
- IBM building an industry-first insurance platform on the IBM Cloud that aims to improve the processes and economics for new product development, underwriting, and benefits delivery-collaborating with MetLife and Majesco
- 4th Annual international Conference on AI and Analytics for the Insurance Industry attracts over 200 international experts expired
- FICO announces that the latest version of its FICO Enterprise Security Score is twice as accurate at predicting a data breach as the previous model expired
- Octo Telematics to acquire the usage-based insurance(UBI) assets of Willis Towers Watson expired
- CII names Trott as new chair of the Claims Faculty Board expired
- LMA responds to Justice Committee on Ogden Discount Rate proposed change expired
- Aviva to sell its Taiwan JV stake to partner following a strategic review expired
11th October 2017
Insurance Europe publishes a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance
Insurance Europe has published a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance.
This includes a series of examples of insurance industry initiatives that aim to help strengthen cyber resilience, for example through awareness raising or by providing SMEs with advice.
It also includes a template for breach notifications under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), which has been developed by Insurance Europe. The template is easy to use and allows the information to be compared across sectors. The data gathered would be anonymised but sufficiently granular to be of use to insurers for underwriting purposes.
The template was shared with the Article 29 Working Party in view of its work on guidelines for data breach notification templates.
Insurance Europe(112 articles)
Cyber Trends(484 mentions in Insurance Newslink)