- Fitch updates Global Reinsurance 2018 Outlook to incorporate recent significant catastrophe losses
- AIR Worldwide releases “2017 Global Modeled Catastrophe Losses” report
- Standard & Poor's looks at main concerns for European insurers
- Swiss Re new sigma report says many life insurers are focused on enhancing the value of existing business
- EIOPA publishes an Opinion on monetary incentives and remuneration between providers of asset management services and insurers
- Equifax Touchstone reports total UK sales of protection products increased by 1.4% in Q3 2017 to £149.1m-a new five year high
- Allianz now a telematics service provider for Marmalade young driver offering expired
- Clyde & Co launches in-house data analytics lab that builds on relationship with University College London(UCL) expired
- First ILSBlockchain completed expired
- Lloyd's selects REG to assist in recording data and to help reduce the administrative burden on UK coverholders expired
- NIIT announces release of version 4.0 of its exposure management tool Exact expired
- Tropics Breeze workers' comp solution new features announced expired
11th October 2017
Insurance Europe publishes a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance
Insurance Europe has published a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance.
This includes a series of examples of insurance industry initiatives that aim to help strengthen cyber resilience, for example through awareness raising or by providing SMEs with advice.
It also includes a template for breach notifications under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), which has been developed by Insurance Europe. The template is easy to use and allows the information to be compared across sectors. The data gathered would be anonymised but sufficiently granular to be of use to insurers for underwriting purposes.
The template was shared with the Article 29 Working Party in view of its work on guidelines for data breach notification templates.
Insurance Europe(112 articles)
Cyber Trends(484 mentions in Insurance Newslink)