- FATC report recognises the UK’s role as a leader in the fight against money laundering
- InnoCells moves into the Mexican market through digital start-up
- Schroders strengthens alternatives with Schroder GAIA Helix
- FCA findings on long-term mortgage arrears a timely study, says Target Group
- Huobi gains Distributed Ledger Technology licence in Gibraltar
- Millennium BCP is making the branch of the future a reality
- Warwick Business School and Bank of England launch online postgraduate programme expired
- London-based Fintech Curve sees customer take-up soar expired
- Thomas Crown asks whether cryptocurrencies offer safe haven if global economy slows expired
- Aegon migrates over 400,000 savings and investment accounts using Ohpen expired
- Banks spend £5bn a year tackling economic crime, says UK Finance expired
- UK property market has continued to stall, says Yomdel expired
12th January 2018
Nomura establishes principal investment business subsidiary
Nomura Holdings Inc. has established Nomura Capital Partners Co Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary that will oversee the firm’s principal investment business. Nomura launched its principal investment business this year with the establishment of a new Merchant Banking Division on 1st January, 2018. Nomura Capital Partners will play a central role in the execution of this new business.
The needs of the firm’s corporate clients have become increasingly diversified and sophisticated. In order to respond to these needs, the new company will primarily provide equity as a solution for business reorganisations and revitalisations, business succession as well as management buyouts.
Through its new subsidiary, Nomura will provide a broad range of solutions that meet the growing expectations of its clients. Nomura aims to become the financial services group that clients turn to and will continue to create businesses to tap into new sources of revenues.