- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Lloyd's first half aggregated market profit £0.6bn-combined ratio improves, investment income drops
- Standard & Poor's reports on Monte Rendez-Vous
- LMA launches new report-"InsurTech-led change in the Lloyd’s Market"
- Willis Towers Watson report says 71 InsurTech funding transactions in second quarter a record but $579m invested down 20%
- Over twenty insurance sector start-ups set to unveil their intention to form an alliance known as Insurtech UK.
- Accenture survey indicates financial services firms are closing the gap on cyber attacks, having stopped four in five of all breach attempts last year expired
- RMS and Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies(CCRS) announce the release of a new Data Definitions Document v1.0 for 14 different classes of insurance exposure which covers an estimated $554tr of total insured limits globally expired
- Willis Towers Watson announces Property Quantified, a first-of-its-kind technology platform to help organisations analyze potential property losses across a global portfolio with the aim of optimizing risk transfer and insurance strategies expired
- CII reduces gender pay gap expired
- ABI commissions new report-"Tackling the gender seniority gap: what works for the insurance and long-term savings industry" expired
- SSP becoms a signatory of both the Inclusive Behaviours in Insurance Pledge and the Tech Talent Charter expired
15th April 2018
Chubb launches Cyber Index
Chubb has launched its Chubb Cyber Index, a new interactive platform that showcases nearly two decades worth of Chubb's proprietary commercial cyber claims data. The Index is designed to highlight a range of cyber threats based on an organisation's industry and size.
"We're thrilled to offer businesses throughout North America this interactive capability to provide insight into real threats facing them on a daily basis," said Bill Stewart, Division president of Chubb's Global Cyber Risk practice. "The first step to protecting a business from a cyber attack is staying aware of what threats are most prominent to a company's size and industry. Our Cyber Index will help users to better understand their exposures and manage risk before a cyber incident occurs."
The innovative Index provides users with a simple and immediate means of identifying the leading cyber risks their business may face based on real-world examples of cyber attacks and data breaches. With a user-friendly interface, accessible via desktop or mobile device, users are able to set parameters unique to their company, and view historical trends based on type of threat, size of a company and which industry that company operates within.
"Chubb has nearly two decades of cyber claims data, which enables us to help clients gain insight into the types of events affecting their industries," said Michael Tanenbaum, evp, Chubb. "That insight has helped us to monitor the evolution of the marketplace and understand various threats and how they impact different businesses, based on their profile."
Along with delivering key intelligence to businesses of all sizes, the Index will be updated biweekly, and ultimately will deliver real-time data.
"As cyber risks evolve, Chubb will continue to focus and respond to the environment by its strong commitment to the industry and by providing best-in-class solutions to clients," said Tanenbaum. "In the meantime, organisations of all sizes need to proactively assess current procedures in place to mitigate the risk from potential cyber-attacks, and ensure that their cyber insurance policy is structured to addresses any gaps."
The Index is free to access and can be used at http://www.chubb.com/cybermedia.
Chubb Trends(223 articles)
Cyber Trends(575 articles)