- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Aon releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report
- Europ Assistance Cyber Barometer explores consumer sentiment on Cyber Security across nine countries
- Conning study suggests US workers' compensation insurance results of recent years are poised for change
- AMICE highlights the impact of disparate and excessively burdensome regulation on the mutual and cooperative insurance workforce
- AIG reports loss of $622m in fourth quarter-CEO Duperreault "expects to achieve an underwriting profit entering 2019 in General Insurance"
- Allianz reports highest ever operating profit of E11.5bn in 2018 expired
- Digital Risks achieves Lloyd’s coverholder status expired
- Santam selects further Guidewire solutions expired
- RMS U.S. Wildfire High Definition (HD) Model released expired
- deVere Group acquire in UAE expired
- The Hanover to join RSA's Global Network as a Strategic Network Partner in the US expired
13th June 2018
PPL announces Aviation classes live on placing platform
The board of PPL Ltd has announced that the Aviation classes of business(other than verticalised placements) went live on the platform yesterday.
Bronek Masojada, chairman of the PPL Board comments "With only reinsurance and verticalised placements left to go, this latest release means that underwriters and brokers are able to quote and bind risks across most of the markets. This is key to our goal to drive adoption from current levels to 30% of London risks by the end of 2018.
The data in recent weeks show an uptick in activity, with the last day of May seeing more users logged on than ever before. We hope that the considerable activity between market practitioners across different classes of business to help them agree the processes around using the platform will build on this trend. However, there needs to be a greater focus on using the platform from the first submission so that our clients can benefit from a fully digitised market.”
LMG Trends(76 articles)