- New global survey from Economist Intelligence Unit(EIU) and Willis Towers Watson highlights majority of executives around the world feel their organisations can do better when it comes to learning from their past cyber mistakes
- Chubb launches special new environmental risks report-"Global Management of Environmental Risk"
- ICISA members say demand for trade credit insurance and surety developing favourably
- IPCC opens review of 2019 Refinement to National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
- Two new committee chairs at LIIBA-involved in modernisation of London Market
- LV= in trial agreement with Optal to streamline claims payments
- MS Amlin and Cytora in new partnership to deploy artificial intelligence into commercial underwriting processes expired
- Willis Towers Watson introduces new version of ResQ, its loss reserving software expired
- Florida-based SUNZ Insurance goes live with Sapiens CompSuite Policy solution expired
- SSP to integrate Northdoor Sanctions Checker solution to assist its broker client base expired
- MAPFRE announces senior appointments expired
- Gallagher announces Matson to replace Chilton as CEO, UK Brokerage and Underwriting Division later in the year expired
13th June 2018
PPL announces Aviation classes live on placing platform
The board of PPL Ltd has announced that the Aviation classes of business(other than verticalised placements) went live on the platform yesterday.
Bronek Masojada, chairman of the PPL Board comments "With only reinsurance and verticalised placements left to go, this latest release means that underwriters and brokers are able to quote and bind risks across most of the markets. This is key to our goal to drive adoption from current levels to 30% of London risks by the end of 2018.
The data in recent weeks show an uptick in activity, with the last day of May seeing more users logged on than ever before. We hope that the considerable activity between market practitioners across different classes of business to help them agree the processes around using the platform will build on this trend. However, there needs to be a greater focus on using the platform from the first submission so that our clients can benefit from a fully digitised market.”
LMG Trends(76 articles)