- TSB announces UK’s first fraud refund guarantee to protect customers
- Fed Board fines Standard Chartered for unsafe and unsound practices
- Santander offers to acquire the minority shareholders’ interests in Santander Mexico
- Signature Bank of Georgia begins trading on OTC Pink Market
- UniCredit to sell Italian consumer, unsecured, non-performing credit portfolio
- Credit Suisse creates Asia Pacific Trading Solutions
- Professor Kashyap and Michael Saunders reappointed to BoE Policy Committees expired
- Citi Q1 2019 results reflect progress on improving return on, and return of capital expired
- Goldman Sachs boss pleased with Q1 2019 performance expired
- JP Morgan publishes record results for Q1 2019 expired
- Wells Fargo Q1 2019 results show continued strong credit performance expired
- Brits use slang words for money, but few know what they actually mean expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”