- NPSO confirms the representation of its newly-created Participant Advisory Council
- FCA proposes actions to improve competition in the investment platform market
- Equifax research reveals a lack of awareness of banking options among Brits
- Nationwide puts weight behind major campaign to improve financial capability-Open Banking for Good aims to close financial capability gap in the UK
- ESMA issues first set of technical standards under the Securitisation Regulation(SR) containing both draft regulatory and implementing standards (RTS/ITS)
- Scope Ratings says there are limited impacts from the ECB’s latest bad-loan initiative
- IPC wins the highest rankings by the financial markets industry in the 2018 Waters Rankings expired
- JP Morgan reports record results in second quarter expired
- Metro Bank launches developer portal expired
- Arrow Global working with Xactium platform expired
- Bezant a key sponsor at the Beyond Blocks Summit in Seoul expired
- Hyperwallet to facilitate mass payment distribution for Wordapp.com expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”