- Santander cancels new CEO appointment due to 'unacceptable costs’
- New taskforce created to counter corruption and fraud
- HSBC settles $250bn of FX transactions using DLT
- GHOS endorses market risk capital framework and Basel Committee work programme
- UK Finance responds to meaningful vote on Brexit deal
- Société Générale publishes update on Q4 18 Group performance
- Brexit deal means nothing unless it considers threats to financial services, says ArchOver expired
- Study finds a third of adult children have never discussed finances with their parents expired
- Bank of America reports record earnings for 2018 expired
- Citigroup reports healthy profit for 2018, after net loss in 2017 expired
- Goldman Sachs posts double-digit revenue growth for 2018 expired
- Wells Fargo made significant progress on goals in 2018, says CEO expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”