- Chief executive of Danske Bank resigns after money-laundering investigation
- NatWest to pilot UK’s first intelligent cash management system
- EEA nationals play a key role in financial services, says UK Finance
- Public register for the UK Money Markets Code launched
- Mastercard agrees to settle monetary damages related to US merchant litigation
- Bitcoin will lose 50% of its market share to Ethereum in five years
- Nomura leads first green bond offering in Japanese manufacturing industry expired
- FS industry should be looking ahead to move beyond traditional cards, says Arxan expired
- NAB announces a number of executive changes expired
- Focus on issuer fundamentals critical in AT1 market, says Scope expired
- HSBC chief executive of Global Private Banking to retire expired
- UAE’s new expat laws could make it one of the world’s top ten financial hubs expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”