- TSB announces UK’s first fraud refund guarantee to protect customers
- Fed Board fines Standard Chartered for unsafe and unsound practices
- Santander offers to acquire the minority shareholders’ interests in Santander Mexico
- Signature Bank of Georgia begins trading on OTC Pink Market
- UniCredit to sell Italian consumer, unsecured, non-performing credit portfolio
- Credit Suisse creates Asia Pacific Trading Solutions
- Professor Kashyap and Michael Saunders reappointed to BoE Policy Committees expired
- Citi Q1 2019 results reflect progress on improving return on, and return of capital expired
- Goldman Sachs boss pleased with Q1 2019 performance expired
- JP Morgan publishes record results for Q1 2019 expired
- Wells Fargo Q1 2019 results show continued strong credit performance expired
- Brits use slang words for money, but few know what they actually mean expired
4th December 2018
NatWest extends digital loans to £750k for business customers
NatWest has announced the launch of a new digital platform that will be available to all NatWest business and commercial customers allowing them to apply online for secured and unsecured loans of up to £750,000 – the largest digitally available loans in the industry.
The new platform, available to all business and commercial banking customers who use online banking, will allow applicants to complete the process in a matter of minutes, with a decision being communicated to customers usually within 24 hours, sometimes immediately. This fully digitised application process streamlines the customer experience.
NatWest’s development underlines the bank’s commitment to further improving its digital offering and builds on the success of its ESME Loans platform, which provides loans of up to £150,000, Mettle – the standalone digital business current account, and LenderComm, the first production use of blockchain in the syndicated loan marketplace.
Alison Rose, CEO of Commercial and Private Banking at NatWest, said: “We are continuously looking for innovative solutions to meet the ever-evolving needs of our business and commercial customers. Our commitment to helping businesses in the UK access funding is at the heart of everything we do and we want to support them.
"Accessing larger loans, quickly, is vital, and this new end-to-end digital lending platform allows us to offer just that. The scale and pace of changes in customer behaviour is like nothing we have seen before, and we’re incredibly proud of this new proposition, which shows our commitment to serving our customers better.”