- FCA agrees plan for phased implementation of SCA
- Third set of banking customer satisfaction survey results published
- UK Finance supports FCA’s phased implementation of SCA
- NatWest customers to be able to bank from home using just their voice
- Consumer security at risk as FCA announces delay to SCA, says Veridium
- Personal banking service survey: there’s nowhere for the worst performers to hide, says CMA
- HMRC’s action on Bitcoin shows cryptocurrencies are the future of money, says deVere expired
- Over 50% of banks and telcos flying blind into cloud migration, finds CAST expired
- SAS considers how payment systems can adapt to new fraud types expired
- Paragon refreshes buy-to-let switch and further advance products expired
- Re-mortgaging continues to be an attractive option for homeowners, says More 2 Life expired
- June’s lull in mortgage lending is no surprise, says Habito expired
4th December 2018
NatWest extends digital loans to £750k for business customers
NatWest has announced the launch of a new digital platform that will be available to all NatWest business and commercial customers allowing them to apply online for secured and unsecured loans of up to £750,000 – the largest digitally available loans in the industry.
The new platform, available to all business and commercial banking customers who use online banking, will allow applicants to complete the process in a matter of minutes, with a decision being communicated to customers usually within 24 hours, sometimes immediately. This fully digitised application process streamlines the customer experience.
NatWest’s development underlines the bank’s commitment to further improving its digital offering and builds on the success of its ESME Loans platform, which provides loans of up to £150,000, Mettle – the standalone digital business current account, and LenderComm, the first production use of blockchain in the syndicated loan marketplace.
Alison Rose, CEO of Commercial and Private Banking at NatWest, said: “We are continuously looking for innovative solutions to meet the ever-evolving needs of our business and commercial customers. Our commitment to helping businesses in the UK access funding is at the heart of everything we do and we want to support them.
"Accessing larger loans, quickly, is vital, and this new end-to-end digital lending platform allows us to offer just that. The scale and pace of changes in customer behaviour is like nothing we have seen before, and we’re incredibly proud of this new proposition, which shows our commitment to serving our customers better.”