- FirstBank and Azuri to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria
- Research finds banks’ leveraged loan pipeline could pose a threat to financial stability
- CrowdBureau launches P2P lending and equity crowdfunding index
- UK Finance responds to Which? call for a new 'cash' regulator
- Treasury Committee publishes correspondence from FOS about economic crime
- An IFISA is as the perfect middle ground for saving, according to Zopa
- Banks to invest heavily in updating legacy systems to combat challenger banks expired
- MetaBank® launches faster payments platform with Mastercard Send expired
- Leeds adds no-fee, fixed-rate mortgage to retirement interest-only market expired
- ABN AMRO results impacted by cost of anti-money laundering safeguards expired
- Crédit Agricole’s net income sees sharp rise in 2018 expired
- Credit Suisse Group reports first annual post-tax profit since 2014 expired
8th February 2019
Curve unveils ‘all your cards in one’ metal card with benefits
Curve, the smart card that lets users keep all their credit and debit cards on a single card, has unveiled the world’s first metal ‘all your cards in one’ card that opens a world of exclusive benefits tailored to meet the needs of the “Experience Generation”.
Curve Metal offers all the current benefits of Curve and more. Metal customers can now enjoy unlimited fee-free spending abroad and gain 1% cashback from even more premium retailers, such as Harrods, Selfridges, Uber, Amazon and more.
Curve Metal customers will also benefit from an all-inclusive gadget insurance covering existing and new gadgets, generous worldwide overseas travel insurance that covers cancellation and inconvenience, and Collision Damage Waiver insurance for car hire.
The iconic metal card is crafted out of 18 grams of stainless steel, fully contactless and available in Blue Steel, Rose Gold and Limited-Edition Curve Red. Just 5,000 of the Limited-Edition Curve Red cards are available in a one-off run, allocated on a first-come first-serve basis, making it a highly exclusive proposition.
Curve is not a bank; it connects all your cards into one card that saves money, earns more rewards, giving the customer a better, more convenient and secure user experience. Curve’s unique ‘All your cards in one’ technology means customers can upgrade their banking experience by syncing their debit and credit cards onto the Curve app and leave home with just one Curve card.
Diego Rivas, Product Lead at Curve said: “Curve is proud to introduce the Curve Metal. Our existing user base, who joined us early on and helped us build this remarkable product, will have early access.
"Soon after, we expect to open Curve Metal to the world, starting with the UK and slowly expanding to other European countries. Curve Metal reflects our commitment to provide our customers with unparalleled rewards to complement their lifestyles.
"We designed Curve Metal to be so exquisite you can start a conversation without saying a word. At Curve, we want everyone to have the ability to choose the services and products they want, when they want them, and have the power to change those choices whenever they want to.”