- Nomura to pay misled bond customers $25m to settle SEC charges
- Finance sector joins to back British business women
- Juniper forecasts mobile money transactions will exceed 200 billion by 2024
- Santander opens its first Work Café in the UK
- A managed migration to SCA is best for consumers, says UK Finance
- Apple Pay is coming to Monese customers in Hungary & Czech Republic
- Paragon offers new range of buy-to-let mortgages expired
- Santander successfully completes integration of Banco Popular's branches expired
- Insignis and PIMFA partner to provide platform for customer relations expired
- Barclays launches Silicon Valley programme to help grow UK start-ups expired
- UK Finance releases mortgage trends update for May 2019 expired
- RBS named as a Top Global Employer for LGBT people by Stonewall expired
12th February 2019
New mobile banking app feature offers Open Banking to Lloyds and Halifax customers
Lloyds Bank and Halifax customers can now see all their personal current accounts from different banks at their fingertips thanks to the latest mobile banking app feature. The new Open Banking functionality will enable customers to safely and securely see all of their current accounts in real time within the mobile banking app, without the need for multiple logins.
Customers can add an account in their online banking app using a secure Open Banking connection – they simply choose the account provider, log on to the service and select the accounts that they want to share. Once they’ve completed the security process, they’ll have instant access to their accounts and transactions in one place.
Stephen Noakes, Transformation Director, Lloyds Banking Group, said: “We’re focusing on taking our industry-leading apps to the next level by offering customers a fuller view of their finances. Bringing Open Banking technology into our apps is the next step in a series of exciting new features designed to make it easier for customers to manage their money online.
“We recently launched a suite of features to help online banking customers keep track of spending and help protect against fraud, enhancing the safe, secure and seamless experience our customers are used to every day.”