- UK Finance CEO responds to Which? letter regarding the launch of the Authorised Push Payment Scam Voluntary Code(the Code)
- S&P Global Ratings publishes report headed "Islamic Finance And ESG: The Missing 'S "
- A group of banks join with SWIFT to test real-time gpi cross-border payments in Europe through the Eurosystem’s TARGET Instant Payments Settlement (TIPS)
- HSBC is adopting Globality’s innovative AI-based platform for sourcing and procurement of services
- lastminute.com working with Mastercard and Divido on a new instalment payment solution when booking travel
- Banking Trojans increasingly problematic for businesses says cyber experts Beazley
- Currencycloud and start-up Evarvest in new partnership expired
- Habito CEO comments “Despite house prices slowing down, recent Habito research shows cost is the biggest concern for would-be buyers across the UK" expired
- Marqeta $260m funding announced expired
- Monese brings Apple Pay in further markets to its customers expired
- Monzo reaches two million customer level expired
- Paragon's Asset finance business continues to grow its loan book expired
14th May 2019
Trulioo offers new tool to enable Fintechs verify customers with a snippet of code
Trulioo has announced its new capability, EmbedID. A front-end tool, EmbedID enables businesses to query Trulioo’s API, GlobalGateway, to instantly verify customers in multiple markets by embedding a snippet of code to their website, particularly the sign-up or registration form.
“EmbedID is a game-changer, particularly for developers building Fintech solutions, who need to create a separate customer on-boarding process for each and every country their customers are in, as regulatory requirements differ across countries,” said Anatoly Kvitnitsky, VP of Growth at Trulioo. “With EmbedID, you can verify customers in real-time across multiple markets, while supporting country-specific AML/KYC requirements.”
GlobalGateway is designed to dramatically reduce the time it takes to expand into new markets; in the same vein, EmbedID, too, is quick and convenient by design. In today’s digital and borderless economy, online identity verification needs to be instant, simple and unwaveringly reliable.
“Developers want a low-friction sales process and that’s what we’ve built,” said Mr Kvitnitsky. “Developers can sign up for instant access to our sandbox environment and apply to our beta Developer Plan. With EmbedID, you can start verifying identities through Trulioo’s API without the integration overhead.”