- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Allianz to acquire automobile and other p&c operations from SulAmérica in Brazil
- FCA says Claims Management Companies must raise advertising standards
- GlobalData research highlights travel insurance purchase through a bank account is well established and is likely to grow
- GlobalData survey indicates high use of telematics by younger drivers but they still pay more than double the average premium
- MS Amlin commences trading risks on Whitespace
- ISMIE Mutual, a US specialized provider of medical professional liability insurance, selects Duck Creek Suite to replace core systems expired
- Sapiens ClaimsGo workers' comp solution selected by SI Medical expired
- Shift Technology joins Guidewire PartnerConnect as a Solution partner expired
- Geneva Association Ernst Meyer Prize granted to two participants expired
- HDI Global announces Betz appointment to Management Board to continue generation change policy expired
- China Life reports half year financials-improved return all round expired
15th May 2019
SSP teams up with partners AWS and Mphasis at this year’s BIBA event
Today marks the first day of the BIBA conference and this year SSP is being supported by cloud partner, Amazon Web Services and next-gen technology partner, Mphasis.
During this two day event, brokers will have the opportunity to listen to ‘ted-talk style sessions’ from the SSP Partners. Senior Solutions Architect, Greg Share from AWS will uncover the core capabilities of their industry-leading cloud technology. He will talk about the differences between SSP Cloud running across 9 data-centres simultaneously and what has previously been offered to the market from single datacentres.
Vijay Mahendrakar, SVP Insurance Solutions from Mphasis, will present their talk on day two, highlighting how brokers can embrace digital innovation by becoming more customer centric. Mphasis is at the forefront of innovation and next-gen technologies and has supported SSP with the build of its new solution, SSP Broking.
Jim Sadler, coo, comments “We are proud to be welcoming our expert partners for the first time at BIBA and honoured to have their technical support on the build and implementation of our most advanced broking software offering in the market today.”
The SSP team will also be available to demonstrate the digital capabilities of the new solution, SSP Broking and BIBA 2019 also marks the 25th anniversary of Keychoice, SSP’s distribution group. Keychoice has come a long way since 1994. Today having over 25 insurer and business partners and with a membership base of almost 500 brokers, controlling in excess of £1.56bn GWP.
SSP Trends(177 articles)