- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Insurance Europe President says European policymakers must act to ensure insurers can fully contribute towards a sustainable Europe
- SCOR Investment Partners to acquire 100% of the capital of pioneering ILS fund manager Coriolis Capital
- J. D. Power 2019 Insurance Digital Experience Study released
- Willis Towers Watson in exclusive deal with Microsoft to develop the potential of quantum computing for its client base
- Willis Towers Watson reports that Tia Technology is joining its global Radar Live Collaboration programme
- Comprehensive cover accounted for 42% of UK consumers income protection purchases in 2018 reveals GlobalData expired
- de Courtois appointed vice president of Insurance Europe expired
- Generali to sell UK life run-off portfolio to RGA expired
- Old Mutual suspends Chief Executive expired
- Beazley appoints Lake as Group Finance Director expired
- Lockton beats revenue record in fiscal 2018/2019 expired
15th May 2019
SSP teams up with partners AWS and Mphasis at this year’s BIBA event
Today marks the first day of the BIBA conference and this year SSP is being supported by cloud partner, Amazon Web Services and next-gen technology partner, Mphasis.
During this two day event, brokers will have the opportunity to listen to ‘ted-talk style sessions’ from the SSP Partners. Senior Solutions Architect, Greg Share from AWS will uncover the core capabilities of their industry-leading cloud technology. He will talk about the differences between SSP Cloud running across 9 data-centres simultaneously and what has previously been offered to the market from single datacentres.
Vijay Mahendrakar, SVP Insurance Solutions from Mphasis, will present their talk on day two, highlighting how brokers can embrace digital innovation by becoming more customer centric. Mphasis is at the forefront of innovation and next-gen technologies and has supported SSP with the build of its new solution, SSP Broking.
Jim Sadler, coo, comments “We are proud to be welcoming our expert partners for the first time at BIBA and honoured to have their technical support on the build and implementation of our most advanced broking software offering in the market today.”
The SSP team will also be available to demonstrate the digital capabilities of the new solution, SSP Broking and BIBA 2019 also marks the 25th anniversary of Keychoice, SSP’s distribution group. Keychoice has come a long way since 1994. Today having over 25 insurer and business partners and with a membership base of almost 500 brokers, controlling in excess of £1.56bn GWP.
SSP Trends(177 articles)