- Hundreds of communities struggling to access cash, warns ‘Which?’
- David Miller to succeed James L. Amine as CEO of Credit Suisse IBCM
- Financial sector shuns younger workers as employers prefer older generation
- Payments industry deals in September 2019 total $404.14m globally
- Buy-to-let borrowing stable despite slowdown in mortgage market, says Paragon
- Atlas Group partners with Morphis for cash services
- Mastercard partners with BMO Harris and Superbia to bring new feature to their cards expired
- Coutts Index reveals fall in London prime property prices expired
- Credit card surge expected as Black Friday looms, says Moneyfacts expired
- MarketInvoice changes to MarketFinance, reflecting its wider lending choices expired
- Barclays sees phenomenal increase in TV and film production funding expired
- allpay.cards designs and manufactures Caxton’s new Sterling card expired
9th July 2019
allpay.cards to be card provider for Amaiz business banking service for solopreneurs
allpay.cards has announced it is the card provider for the new Amaiz mobile business banking service for solopreneurs. Amaiz aims to help people free-up time by supplying an app to give sole traders and small business owners access to fast, mobile banking services backed up with accounting and back office smart tools.
The account is quick to set up, enables fast UK bank transfers, plus Direct Debit management and a contactless business card with 3-D secure protection, in-app card freeze and instant PIN reminders. As part of the service, an expert accountancy team are also available to help sole traders with general bookkeeping and accounting questions.
Steve Taklalsingh, managing director & CFO, Amaiz, said: “Featuring bespoke tools to support agile, ‘always-on’ small businesses, the Amaiz banking service makes life easier for solopreneurs by removing the headache of admin and accounting. Filing tax returns is more straightforward and invoices can be prepared from the app. Categorised transactions quickly assess where a business owner may be overspending and help to prepare for tax self-assessment in advance with all the details in one place.
“We worked with allpay.cards for the design, manufacture and supply the bank cards for our new service. allpay.cards provides services to a number of challenger banks and having been impressed with positive feedback from their customers we made our choice. In addition, the allpay.cards team are committed and proved supportive, quick and responsive to work with.”
Emily Lovelock, head of sales at allpay.cards, said: “We provide the full end-to-end physical card service for Amaiz; from the guidance of the technical set-up and creation of the card designs right through to manufacture and dispatch. We have full quality control and flexibility of the process at our UK accredited site, which we can be a more flexible provider than some of our competitors who manufacture their cards overseas.”