- Kaleyra and Epiphany partner to lead banks into open banking
- Digital wallet spend in Europe & North America to increase by 40% in 2019, finds study
- FCA updates MoU with the Bank of England
- Santander to support SMEs in the north as part of partnership with the Northern Powerhouse
- EBA publishes update on monitoring of CET1 capital instruments
- US Investors continue to buy into cryptocurrencies, says deVere
- Wallis Bank receives national rankings from Independent Community Bankers of America and S&P Global expired
- EBA publishes report on regulation in relation to Fintech activities expired
- Results impacted by tech and product development costs, says BNY Mellon chief expired
- Capital One reports solid results for Q2 2019 expired
- JPMorgan Chase records a strong second quarter expired
- Julius Baer Q2 results show marked improvement expired
9th July 2019
allpay.cards to be card provider for Amaiz business banking service for solopreneurs
allpay.cards has announced it is the card provider for the new Amaiz mobile business banking service for solopreneurs. Amaiz aims to help people free-up time by supplying an app to give sole traders and small business owners access to fast, mobile banking services backed up with accounting and back office smart tools.
The account is quick to set up, enables fast UK bank transfers, plus Direct Debit management and a contactless business card with 3-D secure protection, in-app card freeze and instant PIN reminders. As part of the service, an expert accountancy team are also available to help sole traders with general bookkeeping and accounting questions.
Steve Taklalsingh, managing director & CFO, Amaiz, said: “Featuring bespoke tools to support agile, ‘always-on’ small businesses, the Amaiz banking service makes life easier for solopreneurs by removing the headache of admin and accounting. Filing tax returns is more straightforward and invoices can be prepared from the app. Categorised transactions quickly assess where a business owner may be overspending and help to prepare for tax self-assessment in advance with all the details in one place.
“We worked with allpay.cards for the design, manufacture and supply the bank cards for our new service. allpay.cards provides services to a number of challenger banks and having been impressed with positive feedback from their customers we made our choice. In addition, the allpay.cards team are committed and proved supportive, quick and responsive to work with.”
Emily Lovelock, head of sales at allpay.cards, said: “We provide the full end-to-end physical card service for Amaiz; from the guidance of the technical set-up and creation of the card designs right through to manufacture and dispatch. We have full quality control and flexibility of the process at our UK accredited site, which we can be a more flexible provider than some of our competitors who manufacture their cards overseas.”