- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- PRA publishes Solvency II Consultation Paper
- Insurance Europe and other EU industry associations raise concerns regarding application timeline for new EU disclosure rules for sustainable investments and risks
- S&P Global Ratings welcomes latest amendments to IRFS 17
- Charles Taylor board backs cash offer of £261m from LMP Bidco
- NeuralMetrics, a InsurTech data provider using natural language processing(NLP) technologies to power a real-time, alternative data engine for general insurers, announces official launch
- Duck Creek Technologies announces that it has been recognized as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for P&C Core Insurance Platforms, North America-its fifth consecutive time expired
- GlobalData says start-up Found has the potential to reduce claims in contents insurance expired
- Greenlight Re Innovations invests in US digital MGU Coterie-its tenth investment expired
- FCA appoints Howard as executive director of Risk and Compliance Oversight(R&CO) expired
- Lloyd's appoints Sansom as CRO-Chief People Officer Andrews to leave expired
- Ascent Underwriting appoints Western as CUO expired
8th September 2019
LMG launches Event Watch
The London Market Group(LMG) has launched EventWatch, a 24×7 global event monitoring, alert and analysis service. An app that monitors over 100,000 online sources to provide in-depth information on major disruptive events across the world that could affect clients.
Dave Matcham, chief executive of the IUA and sponsor of the Insight and Outlook workstream comments “Our aim is to curate knowledge and intelligence from within and outside the market so that we can work on common problems and collective solutions.
This impressive online event information service uses enhanced machine learning and AI to provide tailored customer alerts–that will help keep London Market participants abreast of major global events in real-time.”
EventWatch is available free to anyone working in member firms of the IUA, LMA, Liiba and Lloyd’s. The information provided will help market practitioners to:
-Proactively reach out to clients who may be affected by an event before they reach out with a claim.
-Respond more quickly to a wide range of events as they unfold.
-Give clients valuable insights outside of the renewal cycle or claims process.
-Have a client service edge over other insurance hubs.
-Provide improved customer service to insureds.
Users receive a disruption alert showing the level of disruption and severity of events, and they can select to receive either daily or weekly news digests. EventWatch can be accessed via the new LMG website: https://lmg.london
LMG Trends(98 articles)
Artificial Intelligence Trends(192 mentions in Insurance Newslink)