- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- Allianz reports operating profit up 3% for last year-well within target range
- AXA reports underlying earnings per share up 5% for 2019
- Ageas reveals best ever full year reports
- Swiss Re reports group net income up 73% for 2019
- Oxbow Partners publish third edition of the InsurTech Impact 25
- By Miles to assist policyholders with awareness of London's Ultra Low Emissions Zone(ULEZ) charge expired
- Guidewire InsuranceNow solution chosen by First Chicago and United Security Health and Casualty expired
- Willis Towers Watson win Analytics Solution of the Year at the 2020 Insurance ERM Awards for its Radar Live software expired
- Allianz Board changes announced expired
- AXA appoints Gunter as CEO AXA XL expired
- Swiss Re takes further steps towards net-zero emissions expired
8th September 2019
LMG launches Event Watch
The London Market Group(LMG) has launched EventWatch, a 24×7 global event monitoring, alert and analysis service. An app that monitors over 100,000 online sources to provide in-depth information on major disruptive events across the world that could affect clients.
Dave Matcham, chief executive of the IUA and sponsor of the Insight and Outlook workstream comments “Our aim is to curate knowledge and intelligence from within and outside the market so that we can work on common problems and collective solutions.
This impressive online event information service uses enhanced machine learning and AI to provide tailored customer alerts–that will help keep London Market participants abreast of major global events in real-time.”
EventWatch is available free to anyone working in member firms of the IUA, LMA, Liiba and Lloyd’s. The information provided will help market practitioners to:
-Proactively reach out to clients who may be affected by an event before they reach out with a claim.
-Respond more quickly to a wide range of events as they unfold.
-Give clients valuable insights outside of the renewal cycle or claims process.
-Have a client service edge over other insurance hubs.
-Provide improved customer service to insureds.
Users receive a disruption alert showing the level of disruption and severity of events, and they can select to receive either daily or weekly news digests. EventWatch can be accessed via the new LMG website: https://lmg.london
LMG Trends(98 articles)
Artificial Intelligence Trends(192 mentions in Insurance Newslink)