- NatWest first UK bank to unveil biometric credit card
- Metro Bank announces three fintech and SME partnerships
- Greensill Bank signs innovative credit assessment deal with Scope
- UK Homeowners are breaking golden 28% ‘rule’ when it comes to mortgage payments
- Help to Buy has caused house prices to surge for first-time buyers
- Which? finds dubious marketing practices risk misleading savers over high-risk investments
- Global Data publishes ‘Indonesia Wealth Management: Opportunities and Risks to 2022’-anticipated growth in affluent population expired
- Lloyds Banking Group extends Mental Health UK charity partnership expired
- Effortel Delivers Fully Integrated MVNO Offering for VTB expired
- BIS report sets out governance of key OTC derivatives data elements expired
- INTL FCStone acquires Futures and Options Brokerage and Clearing Business of UOB Bullion and Futures Limited in Singapore expired
- SNB and BIS sign operational agreement on BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Switzerland expired
8th October 2019
Santander recognised as one of the top 25 companies to work for
Fortune magazine has recognised Santander as one of the best companies to work for in the world. Each year the magazine, in collaboration with the Great Place to Work Institute, publishes a list of the top 25 companies to work for following a survey of employees in 58 countries throughout the world. Santander ranked number 24 on the list, which includes companies from a wide range of sectors.
Banco Santander’s Executive Chairman, Ana Botin, said: “At Santander we know we are as good as our team. We believe a strong team is built on a shared sense of purpose. For us, that means making all we do simple, personal and fair, so we can help 134 million people, and eight million businesses, across Europe and the Americas to prosper.
"This ranking shows our success at building this team: 91 per cent of our employees are proud to work for Santander. This is a great step forward, and shows the strong foundations on which we can build a more responsible bank – a bank that does not merely do the basics brilliantly, but does all it can to help tackle today’s global challenges.
"I am very proud of all our teams and excited about the great things we can achieve together to help more people and businesses prosper.”