- FCA publishes its annual Sector Views
- Huntswood comments on FCA annual Sector Views
- HBSC profits down by a third and around 35,000 jobs to go-Signavio comments
- HSBC offering a comparison site exclusive cashback deal to new customers through money.co.uk and Uswitch
- Payments through Pay.UK reached an all-time high in 2019
- Equifax says quality of data is top priority for credit industry in 2020 and beyond
- Flywire acquires Simplee and also announces $120m Series E investment round led by Goldman Sachs expired
- Moneyfacts says the average UK long-term fixed savings rates are at their lowest point since May 2017 expired
- Mastercard developing its first European Cyber Resilience Centre expired
- Monzo to have a second go at launching its premium account offering expired
- FCA impose fine of £2.77m on Moneybarn expired
- FCA bans a number of online credit broking adverts issued by Rix Motor Company expired
8th October 2019
Santander recognised as one of the top 25 companies to work for
Fortune magazine has recognised Santander as one of the best companies to work for in the world. Each year the magazine, in collaboration with the Great Place to Work Institute, publishes a list of the top 25 companies to work for following a survey of employees in 58 countries throughout the world. Santander ranked number 24 on the list, which includes companies from a wide range of sectors.
Banco Santander’s Executive Chairman, Ana Botin, said: “At Santander we know we are as good as our team. We believe a strong team is built on a shared sense of purpose. For us, that means making all we do simple, personal and fair, so we can help 134 million people, and eight million businesses, across Europe and the Americas to prosper.
"This ranking shows our success at building this team: 91 per cent of our employees are proud to work for Santander. This is a great step forward, and shows the strong foundations on which we can build a more responsible bank – a bank that does not merely do the basics brilliantly, but does all it can to help tackle today’s global challenges.
"I am very proud of all our teams and excited about the great things we can achieve together to help more people and businesses prosper.”