- China to further open up its insurance and banking sectors to foreign investors with immediate effect
- US P&C net income and combined ratio worsen for first half but record surplus
- Insurance Europe publishes views on OECD proposals to develop a consensus solution to the taxation challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy
- Insurance Europe publishes insight briefing that examines the liability questions raised by light electric vehicles and automated vehicles
- HDI Global and Schneider Electric to collaborate on the digital transformation of industrial/commercial insurance through data
- Munich Re Automation Solutions bringing its auto-underwriting expertise to the global mid-tier life insurance market with its SaaS solution ALLFINANZ SPARK
- Willis Towers Watson announces that RDT is to become the latest vendor to join its global Radar Live Collaboration programme expired
- ABI applaud Queen's Speech support for Pensions Dashboard expired
- Connecting capital markets to reinsurance risk was one of the key topics discussed at the recent annual IFTRIP conference expired
- MS Amlin cease writing aviation renewals/new business expired
- RenaissanceRe provisionally estimates losses from third quarter catastrophe events at around $155m expired
- Gallagher acquires Swedish broker Proinova expired
9th October 2019
Verisk announces its modern, cloud-based e-alerts platform for the Insurance Fraud Investigators Group(IFIG)
Verisk has unveiled its modern, cloud-based e-alerts platform for the Insurance Fraud Investigators Group(IFIG). The new platform will enable more than 300 IFIG industry users to effortlessly access IFIG’s extensive fraud database to aid insurance fraud detection, prevention, and subsequent investigations. The solution boasts rapid access to detailed fraud intelligence and will form the foundation of IFIG member collaboration when dealing with insurance fraud.
"As a central part of the industry’s efforts against ever-evolving fraud threats, we needed an innovative replacement for our e-alerts system", comments Steve Jackson, chairman, IFIG. "Verisk has delivered a solution that addresses all of our recurring pain points and provides a strong, future-proof foundation for IFIG members to continue their excellent, collaborative counter-fraud activities."
IFIG is a non-profit fraud prevention and investigation organisation that serves a large and diverse membership, including major insurers, police forces, local authorities, and other specialist groups. With the new Verisk solution, IFIG members can access a powerful database to engage in knowledge sharing and discussion using effective search, filtering, and management tools. Database monitoring and administration have also been enhanced with granular reporting and improved data cleansing capabilities.
"This new platform will enhance both user experiences and operational outcomes—and we’re already exploring how to leverage the system’s capabilities with other Verisk solutions", says Steve Paton, head of Anti-Fraud Services EU, Verisk. "We’re pleased that Verisk’s technology expertise, combined with decades of counter-fraud experience, has enabled development of this new solution to bolster IFIG members’ efforts to fight insurance fraud."
The new e-alerts platform has been developed as a robust replacement for the IFIG legacy system to connect all IFIG members for enhanced counter-fraud knowledge sharing and discussions. Its advanced user-centric design ensures effortless access to relevant fraud data based on user type and classification. Verisk will also be introducing email-based two-factor authentication(2FA) to strengthen security as part of its ongoing drive to ensure continued compliance with GDPR and National Intelligence Model guidelines.
Verisk Trends(131 articles)