- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Review
- European P&C insurers face pressure on profitability as interest rates stay lower for longer says Moody's
- Vast majority of insurers confident in fund managers navigation of the financial markets through COVID-19, State Street survey reveals
- COVID-19 provokes turning point, as industry leaders drive action to invest in climate resilient infrastructure
- Insurance Europe responds to a consultation by the European Commission on its digital finance strategy
- Lemonade share price zooms after IPO
- Latest release of Majesco Insurance Data & Analytics Platform announced expired
- INSTANDA bolsters international expansion with first European partnership expired
- Start-up Dialogue focused on digitally streamlining the Credit and Political Risk Insurance sector fast-tracked for Lloyd’s Lab COVID-19 cohort 5 expired
- Pandemic forces Canadian insurers to digitalize to keep losses down, says GlobalData expired
- AXA XL receives regulatory nod to change its business license in China from insurance to reinsurance expired
- Compre signs second legacy transaction with QBE expired
12th January 2020
Coverys European Holdings(CEH) announces its first acquisition-Italy specialist AEC SpA
Coverys European Holdings Limited(CEH) has announced its acquisition of AEC SpA.
AEC SpA is a leading Lloyd’s Coverholder and Broker, TPA, and MGA business providing specialist liability products for both private and public bodies throughout Italy.
The announcement represents CEH’s first acquisition. The AEC team, led by its ceo, Fabrizio Callarà, will continue to manage the business and together with CEH, will leverage technology and their combined expertise to enhance underwriting performance, gain operating efficiencies, and drive growth. AEC will retain its existing and established brand.
Steven Spano, ceo of CEH, comments “AEC is a business that we have known for some time, and I am delighted they are the first MGA to join the CEH group. Fabrizio and his team have built an excellent reputation through expert, specialist underwriting. I am certain that our combined strengths will enable us to take AEC to the next level.”
Fabrizio Callarà, ceo of AEC SpA, comments “We are pleased to join the CEH group and look forward to a successful collaboration. Steven and the team are building a world-class underwriting business, and I am confident that their focus on helping entrepreneurial underwriters realise their ambitions will allow AEC to achieve our collective growth initiatives in the Italian market.”
Coverys Trends(5 articles)