- ABI responds to open letter from small business owners and representatives
- FERMA calls on EC to create an EU resilience framework for catastrophic risks to address the severe shortage of BI insurance without physical damage
- Verisk projects that the number of cases globally from the COVID-19 outbreak over the next four weeks may reach 50 million total cases, with 644,000 estimated deaths
- CII Public Trust Index indicates consumer and business trust in the insurance profession was improving before pandemic
- Better links between Insurance and Academia are critical to further understanding systemic risk says The Lighthill Risk Network
- High Court of England and Wales approves Lloyd’s EEA policyholder strategy
- Insurance Europe publishes comments on GDPR ahead of the European Commission’s upcoming review expired
- Cyber insurance becomes the new norm with spike in online sales in the UK, says GlobalData expired
- Take up of Warranty & Indemnity insurance in M&A deals is up from 6% to over 40% in the past five years says Lockton expired
- PRA publishes PS14/20-Solvency II: Prudent Person Principle feedback expired
- Hemphill appointed Catalina Non-Executive Chairman expired
- SCOR Board to propose that no dividend be distributed for the 2019 fiscal year-Chairman/CEO Kessler to accept remuneration cut expired
12th February 2020
London Market Group launches three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US
The London Market Group has launched three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US:
The films can be found on the London Makes It Possible website- http://www.londonmakesitpossible.com, and from today they are being promoted to target brokers in the US via a digital advertising campaign.
The films star experts from across the London Market- underwriters, brokers, claims and breach specialists-who kindly gave their time to be filmed in a special studio that was set up in the old Pen Shop in Leadenhall Market at the end of last year.
These films are the first part of a promotional campaign that the London Market Group is undertaking to help promote the market in the US, under the London Makes It Possible brand.
London Market Group Trends(102 articles)