- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Overview
- RMS estimates that insured property losses from Windstorm Ciara will be between E1.1bn and E1.8bn-around 50% in Germany
- Global average commercial insurance prices increased 11% in the fourth quarter according to Marsh Index
- S&P Global comments on UK personal lines loyalty penalty issues
- S&P Global publishes report on Gulf Cooperation Council(GCC) insurers' trends
- London Market PPL usage for last quarter released-participation continues to increase
- Sedgwick in strategic partnership with Concirrus to introduce predictive analytics to UK fleet claims expired
- Trust Re to partner with Bahrain FinTech Bay expired
- Insurance Europe reacts to European Commission’s roadmap on the EU’s Climate Law expired
- AIG ends improving year strongly expired
- Zurich net income up 12% for 2019 expired
- Fairfax announces "a record year" expired
12th February 2020
London Market Group launches three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US
The London Market Group has launched three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US:
The films can be found on the London Makes It Possible website- http://www.londonmakesitpossible.com, and from today they are being promoted to target brokers in the US via a digital advertising campaign.
The films star experts from across the London Market- underwriters, brokers, claims and breach specialists-who kindly gave their time to be filmed in a special studio that was set up in the old Pen Shop in Leadenhall Market at the end of last year.
These films are the first part of a promotional campaign that the London Market Group is undertaking to help promote the market in the US, under the London Makes It Possible brand.
London Market Group Trends(102 articles)