- ABI responds to open letter from small business owners and representatives
- FERMA calls on EC to create an EU resilience framework for catastrophic risks to address the severe shortage of BI insurance without physical damage
- Verisk projects that the number of cases globally from the COVID-19 outbreak over the next four weeks may reach 50 million total cases, with 644,000 estimated deaths
- CII Public Trust Index indicates consumer and business trust in the insurance profession was improving before pandemic
- Better links between Insurance and Academia are critical to further understanding systemic risk says The Lighthill Risk Network
- High Court of England and Wales approves Lloyd’s EEA policyholder strategy
- Insurance Europe publishes comments on GDPR ahead of the European Commission’s upcoming review expired
- Cyber insurance becomes the new norm with spike in online sales in the UK, says GlobalData expired
- Take up of Warranty & Indemnity insurance in M&A deals is up from 6% to over 40% in the past five years says Lockton expired
- PRA publishes PS14/20-Solvency II: Prudent Person Principle feedback expired
- Hemphill appointed Catalina Non-Executive Chairman expired
- SCOR Board to propose that no dividend be distributed for the 2019 fiscal year-Chairman/CEO Kessler to accept remuneration cut expired
12th February 2020
Leading cultural transformation experts join Lloyd’s Culture Advisory Group
Lloyd’s has confirmed the membership of its independent Culture Advisory Group. The Group has been set up as part of a comprehensive action plan to drive long-term culture change in the Lloyd’s market. It will provide expert advice and robust challenge to help ensure that Lloyd’s is taking the right actions to effect sustainable and measurable change.
Membership includes leading experts with experience of successful cultural transformation including John Amaechi, psychologist and ceo of APS, Brian Dow, ceo of Mental Health UK, Dame Jayne-Anne Gadhia, ceo of Salesforce UKI and Debbie Ramsay, director at GoodCorporation.
Members of the Group representing the Lloyd’s market include the chief executives of the London Market Association (Sheila Cameron), the London Market Group(Clare Lebecq), the London and International Brokers’ Association(Christopher Croft), the International Underwriting Association(Dave Matcham), together with Inclusion@Lloyd’s Chair, Dominic Christian.
Chaired by Fiona Luck, Lloyd’s board member and non-executive director responsible for talent and culture, the group will provide guidance and thought leadership to support the programme of actions to address the four key themes^ that emerged from Lloyd’s 2019 culture survey findings.
Luck comments “We are privileged to bring together such an accomplished group of experts and industry leaders. I believe that the combination of their insights and experience along with the strong commitment from our Senior Leadership Team at Lloyd’s will drive real cultural change.
The Culture Advisory Group will help identify measurable outcomes, critically assess progress against these outcomes and play a pivotal role in creating the aspirational culture of integrity, respect and inclusion, across the Lloyd’s market."
The Group’s inaugural meeting took place on 30th January 2020, with regular meetings being scheduled throughout the year.
Lloyd's Trends(2,674 articles)