- Swiss Re Institute estimates global insured catastrophe losses of $31bn in first half-mostly from secondary perils
- Swiss Re issue sigma headed "Machine intelligence in insurance: insights for end-to-end enterprise transformation"
- Lloyd's Lab selects ten new InsurTechs for fifth cohort focused on COVID-19 risks
- Marsh reports global average commercial insurance prices increased 19% in second quarter
- Prudential plc highlights resilient Asia operating profit-to separate Jackson in US
- Berkshire Hathaway boosts insurance underwriting earnings
- Ageas chooses SSP Intuition solution expired
- Duck Creek launches IPO expired
- InsurTech Sprout.ai releases claim settlement solution for health insurers globally, utilising Contextual AI expired
- CII and IAL work with University of Bolton to launch MBA in Islamic Finance expired
- MGA Fiducia to provide businesses across the UK with the ability to protect their premises and staff against the threat of Nuclear, Biological, Chemical and Radiological(NBCR) terrorism expired
- Third Point Re and Sirius Group to combine expired
29th July 2020
Everest Re appoints leaders for Insurance Division
Everest Re Group has announced that Michael Karmilowicz has been named president and ceo of the Everest Insurance® Division with Michael Mulray being named the Everest Insurance® Division coo. Karmilowicz and Mulray assume these new positions with immediate effect.
Karmilowicz joined Everest Insurance in July of 2015, and most recently served as evp and president of North America P&C. He has nearly 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, having worked in increasingly responsible management and underwriting positions at carriers including Zurich and The Hartford.
Mulray joined Everest Insurance in May of 2015, as cuo, a position he has held since that time. Prior to joining Everest, he worked at General Electric Company, where he spent a decade in a variety of risk and insurance leadership positions. Mulray began his career in insurance over 20 years ago with Aon, serving in a variety of roles in both the US and Bermuda markets.
Juan C. Andrade, president and ceo of Everest Re Group, Ltd. comments “Mike Karmilowicz, Mike Mulray, and the leadership team have done a tremendous job in the build out of the Everest Insurance Division, while elevating the Everest name in the insurance marketplace. Mike and Mike’s leadership capabilities, track record, knowledge of the market, and strategic vision make them ideal candidates for leading the Insurance Division going forward.Today's announcement further demonstrates the strength of the talent within Everest. I look forward to continuing to work with Mike and Mike as they and their team advance our mission of delivering consistent, industry leading underwriting results.”
Everest Re Trends(116 articles)