- Shareholder endorsement for JPMorgan Chase chief
- Lloyds Banking Group confident in its capital position
- Bank of Ireland reverses mortgage rate decision
- IMF calls for Lloyds and RBS sale
- Deutsche Bank cut from overweight to neutral
- World Bank announces billion dollar pledge to Africa’s Great Lakes region
- Nationwide current accounts at record high expired
- Draft EU bank rescue law could hit large investors expired
- OTP to buy Credigen Bank expired
- NatWest and RBS launch loan fund for leisure businesses expired
- Sovereign Bank launches mobile app for on-the-go banking expired
- Monitise service exceeds expectation expired
20th July 2012
Merger would make Russia's 2nd largest private sector bank
It is suggested that Nomos and Otkritie banks may merge to form Russia's second largest private sector bank.
The two banks have a combined assets of R608bn (€15.3bn £12.0bn $18.8bn ¥1,484bn Y119.6bn).