- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- PwC 21st Global CEO Survey highlights that Insurance CEOs are more concerned about the pace of technological change(85%) than leaders in any other industry.
- Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities(ESAs) publishes final report on Big Data
- GlobalData looks at potential alternative providers in US healthcare market
- Munich Re raises profit guidance for 2018 and announces further share buy-back
- Swiss Re to propose new CHF1bn public share buy-back programme
- BMS Innovation Lab launched expired
- Duck Creek Suite solution chosen by First American expired
- Earnix announces introduction of its Integrated Machine Learning technology as an enhancement to existing insurance software suite expired
- Lloyd's coverholders now eligible to access ACORD Delegated Authority Standards, information, training and other resources expired
- Marsh joins EEA-the world's largest open source blockchain initiative expired
- Generali CEO Donnet comments "The excellent results that we presented today confirm the validity and effectiveness of our strategic plan in this current market context." expired
18th June 2017
Carnegie-Brown takes over as Lloyd's Chairman
Bruce Carnegie-Brown formally took up his position as Chairman of Lloyd’s this week, following the retirement of John Nelson.
Carnegie-Brown comments “I am very excited to get started. In the months since my appointment was announced, I have been meeting with people in the Market to hear from them about the challenges they face and what we as a corporation can do.
It is also clear that there is a lot to be positive about. The excellence and expertise that exist in this market mean that, alongside the challenges, we also have many opportunities which I look forward to helping to develop in the months and years to come.”
Lloyd's Trends(2,543 articles)