- Newslink Global Insurance Trends
- LMA welcomes Queen's Speech on modernisation of courts system and measures to help reduce motor insurance premiums
- ABI comments on Queen's Speech
- 35% growth in US cyber insurance premiums in 2016 says Fitch
- Standard & Poor's reviews continuing pricing decline in reinsurance market
- R & Q to sell Lloyd's Managing Agency to Coverys
- Atradius Atrium new credit digital platform unveiled expired
- Wawanesa completes core Guidewire solution implementations in US expired
- TrueMotion to join LexisNexisTelematics Exchange expired
- Aviva appoints Tulloch as an Executive Director expired
- Aon Benfield names Marcell as President expired
- AXIS Insurance Promotes Hartman to COO expired
18th June 2017
Watchstone responds to Slater and Gordon serving High Court proceedings for up to £637m
Slater and Gordon have served Watchstone(previously Quindell) with High Court proceedings seeking damages of up to the equivalent of £637m, the amount it spent on acquiring Quindell's legal division plus interest, in damages.
As previously detailed, Watchstone said it will defend such claims robustly.
Watchstone will make further announcements in due course, as appropriate.
Watchstone Trends(11 articles)
Slater and Gordon Trends(9 articles)