- FCA outlines the measures it will take to protect consumers and sets out when and how the organisation takes action
- OnDot/YouGov survey indicates that UK adults are ready for real-time interaction with their banks
- FSB publishes report to G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors on its work with standard-setting bodies on Crypto-assets
- Cryptocurrencies now “undeniably part of mainstream finance” says deVere Group CEO Green
- Goldman Sachs announces Blankfein retirement-Solomon to succeed as Chairman and CEO
- BlackFin largest independent FinTech fund in Europe after completing a E180m final closing
- Fenergo Client Lifecycle Management solutions selected for The FinTech50 2018. expired
- UK FinTech PayBreak secures additional £15m of funding with specialist banking group Paragon expired
- Danske Bank announces first half result and updates on Estonia investigation expired
- Moneysupermarket on track for first six months-introduces new mortgage FinTech Podium expired
- Arbuthnot reports strong first half expired
- Goldman Sachs post strongest first half return in nine years expired
13th October 2017
MarketInvoice has record Q3 demand for finance
Business finance company MarketInvoice observed record quarterly demand from UK businesses for invoice finance in Q3 2017; £196.2m worth of invoices were funded in the quarter, of which £74.1m was funded in August alone – a record month for MarketInvoice, providing UK businesses with critical working capital.
The value of invoices funded is up 67 per ent year-on-year, from £117.6m (Q3 2016) to £196.2m (Q3 2017), as the business moves closer to reaching the £2bn funding milestone. Current cumulative value of invoices funded since 2011 has reached £1.55bn, of which £500.4m has been funded in 2017 alone.
The growth has largely been fuelled by the MarketInvoice confidential invoice discounting service, launched in February 2017. The facility, which offers businesses an open funding line against their outstanding invoices, was the first new service launch by MarketInvoice since it was established in 2011.
Nehal Mittal, VP Finance & Strategy at MarketInvoice, said: “We are proud to be supporting UK businesses as they deliver goods and services here in the UK and abroad. Our new confidential invoice discounting facility, launched in February 2017, has driven much of the increase in our funding amounts, and appeals to businesses that have regular need to access working capital to hire more staff, launch new products, and pay suppliers.”