- Brexit-light at the end of the tunnel for UK financial services?
- Lloyd's announces aggregated market loss of £2bn for 2017-the first loss for six years
- London Market agrees a mandate to use electronic placement with a sliding scale by quarter
- ABI and leading UK insurers welcome a Bill to reform the law relating to whiplash claims and the way in which the personal injury Ogden Discount Rate is set
- Insurance Europe develops a template that could help companies meet the obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
- The Institutes and the International Insurance Society(IIS) announce a strategic affiliation
- gradient A.I., a Milliman predictive analytics platform, now aids management of workers' compensation risk expired
- SSP Keychoice extends long-term relationship with RAC for a further five years expired
- Atradius reports a strong 2017 result expired
- IGI profit dips but 19% growth in GWP expired
- Ping An net profit up 43% in 2017 expired
- Liberty Mutual Specialty Markets appoints Hitchcock to new position of Paris-based Terrorism Underwriter with a European roving role expired
11th October 2017
Insurance Europe publishes a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance
Insurance Europe has published a special online resource dedicated to cyber risk insurance.
This includes a series of examples of insurance industry initiatives that aim to help strengthen cyber resilience, for example through awareness raising or by providing SMEs with advice.
It also includes a template for breach notifications under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR), which has been developed by Insurance Europe. The template is easy to use and allows the information to be compared across sectors. The data gathered would be anonymised but sufficiently granular to be of use to insurers for underwriting purposes.
The template was shared with the Article 29 Working Party in view of its work on guidelines for data breach notification templates.
Insurance Europe(112 articles)
Cyber Trends(484 mentions in Insurance Newslink)