- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- EIOPA publishes new set of statistical information on the European insurance sector based on Solvency II regulatory reporting for the fourth quarter of 2017-including new exposure statistics
- Broker use of PPL going in right direction says LIIBA CEO Croft
- Chilton to rejoin Capsicum Re
- AdvantageGo announces two ground-breaking products-‘Aniita’ and ‘Score’-designed to make it easier for commercial insurers/reinsurers to integrate and utilise new digital data
- Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions chosen by NTUC Income in Singapore
- Verisk acquires UK claims management solutions company Validus-IVC expired
- AIG Life to acquire UK-based group protection specialist Ellipse from Munich Re expired
- Monument Re to acquire run-off portfolio of linked and traditional business from MetLife Europe expired
- Hamilton Underwriting appoints Lee-Amies as Head of Treaty expired
- Tokio Marine moves for IAG Thailand and Indonesian businesses expired
- Tokio Marine KIln reshaping Accident & Health business-Strettle to be Interim Department Head expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)