- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Aon releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report
- Europ Assistance Cyber Barometer explores consumer sentiment on Cyber Security across nine countries
- Conning study suggests US workers' compensation insurance results of recent years are poised for change
- AMICE highlights the impact of disparate and excessively burdensome regulation on the mutual and cooperative insurance workforce
- AIG reports loss of $622m in fourth quarter-CEO Duperreault "expects to achieve an underwriting profit entering 2019 in General Insurance"
- Allianz reports highest ever operating profit of E11.5bn in 2018 expired
- Digital Risks achieves Lloyd’s coverholder status expired
- Santam selects further Guidewire solutions expired
- RMS U.S. Wildfire High Definition (HD) Model released expired
- deVere Group acquire in UAE expired
- The Hanover to join RSA's Global Network as a Strategic Network Partner in the US expired
14th February 2018
Insurance Europe submits feedback in relation to the proposal to overhaul the three European Supervisory Authorities(ESAs)
Insurance Europe has submitted feedback in relation to the proposal to overhaul the three European Supervisory Authorities(ESAs), associated amendments to Solvency II, and proposed changes to the European Systemic Risk Board(ESRB).
Insurance Europe welcomed the Commission's recognition of the need for stability and sectoral expertise, as well as its decision to maintain the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority(EIOPA) as a stand-alone authority.
However, Insurance Europe also identified several areas that require improvement in relation to governance and oversight to ensure appropriate checks and balances in EIOPA's work.
Insurance Europe also recommended including "acting in the interest of the European public good" as an explicit part of the ESAs' mandate to ensure a proportional and balanced approach to their supervision.
Insurance Europe Trends(129 articles)
Solvency II Trends(1,485 mentions in Insurance Newslink)