- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- More Brexit comments relating to the insurance market
- Mactavish highlights significant flaws in many of specialist cyber insurance policies
- GFIA comments on IAIS paper on recovery planning
- Co-op to sell general insurance business to Markerstudy
- Insurance Fraud Bureau(IFB) launches its new fraud prevention platform powered by analytics specialist SAS
- IUA appoints consultant to help its member companies make the most of their use of central London Market processing services expired
- Japanese insurer Rakuten chooses Guidewire ClaimCenter solution for its automobile insurance business expired
- Majesco releases new thought leadership report-" InsurTech: Energizing the Shift to Digital Insurance 2.0 " expired
- Swiss Re appoints Kane as the new Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of its UK-based closed book business ReAssure expired
- Guy Carpenter announces the formation of a new Global Capital Solutions Group and a series of new leadership appointments related to the JLT acquisition expired
- Integro Insurance Brokers Wholesale business now trading as “Tysers” expired
13th June 2018
"The INSURTECH Book: The Insurance Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and FinTech Visionaries" published
Wiley in partnership with FINTECH Circle announced the publication of The INSURTECH Book, following the 2016 publication of best-selling title, The FINTECH Book. Startupbootcamp InsurTech is proud to that its ceo, Sabine VanderLinden, is one of the editors(of the all-female editorial team) of the book.
With no single author, group of authors, or indeed region in the world that could cover all the facets and nuances of these subjects in an exhaustive manner, contributors and authors for the book were crowdsourced from the global FinTech, InsurTech and WealthTech communities.
"The INSURTECH Book: The Insurance Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and FinTech Visionaries", is a ground-breaking guide to the disruptions, innovations and opportunities that technology affords the insurance sector. Presenting the insights, current thinking and actionable strategies from 75 international topic-expert contributors, it explains why traditional ways of doing business will soon become irrelevant and offers a guide to thriving in the digital revolution.
Providing readers with the information needed to holistically connect insurance and technology, The INSURTECH Book is an invaluable source of the most current information available for entrepreneurs, innovators, insurers, investors, incumbents, analysts and consultants working in or interested in investing in this space.
VanderLinden comments “It is a great pleasure to be part of a project that is the first of its kind, offering diverse perspectives from across InsurTech. Working alongside my esteemed colleagues, I believe that due to our combined InsurTech experiences, we have created something that will stand the test of time and be a source of reference for future generations.”
Alongside The INSURTECH Book, Wiley in partnership with FINTECH Circle has also published "The WEALTHTECH Book: The FinTech Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Finance Visionaries", that provides food for thought to FinTech newbies, pioneers and well-seasoned experts alike, showing them how to work within the FinTech disruption to capture a new, more lucrative market.
Startupbootcamp Trends(16 articles)