- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Swiss Re sigma reports provisional global economic and insured losses for first half
- Standard & Poor's looks at what impact continued growth of ILS will have on reinsurers' competitive positions
- Geneva Association publishes report headed " Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance"
- FICO/Ovum survey indicates that UK firms having no cyber insurance dropped but only 38% say their cyber insurance covers all risks
- CII launches consultation to seek the views of insurance and personal finance professionals on its current Corporate Chartered proposition
- AAIS introduces openIDL(open Insurance Data Link) built on IBM Blockchain expired
- ACORD launches Adoption Toolkit to support the application of data standards for global reinsurance and large commercial risks expired
- Amazon considering entering UK insurance comparison market-GlobalData comments expired
- Zurich selects Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics to leverage cyber risk knowledge and insight-to roll-out globally expired
- Aegon underlying earnings up and on target expired
- IAG reports financial year results expired
13th June 2018
PPL announces Aviation classes live on placing platform
The board of PPL Ltd has announced that the Aviation classes of business(other than verticalised placements) went live on the platform yesterday.
Bronek Masojada, chairman of the PPL Board comments "With only reinsurance and verticalised placements left to go, this latest release means that underwriters and brokers are able to quote and bind risks across most of the markets. This is key to our goal to drive adoption from current levels to 30% of London risks by the end of 2018.
The data in recent weeks show an uptick in activity, with the last day of May seeing more users logged on than ever before. We hope that the considerable activity between market practitioners across different classes of business to help them agree the processes around using the platform will build on this trend. However, there needs to be a greater focus on using the platform from the first submission so that our clients can benefit from a fully digitised market.”
LMG Trends(76 articles)