- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Aon releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report
- Europ Assistance Cyber Barometer explores consumer sentiment on Cyber Security across nine countries
- Conning study suggests US workers' compensation insurance results of recent years are poised for change
- AMICE highlights the impact of disparate and excessively burdensome regulation on the mutual and cooperative insurance workforce
- AIG reports loss of $622m in fourth quarter-CEO Duperreault "expects to achieve an underwriting profit entering 2019 in General Insurance"
- Allianz reports highest ever operating profit of E11.5bn in 2018 expired
- Digital Risks achieves Lloyd’s coverholder status expired
- Santam selects further Guidewire solutions expired
- RMS U.S. Wildfire High Definition (HD) Model released expired
- deVere Group acquire in UAE expired
- The Hanover to join RSA's Global Network as a Strategic Network Partner in the US expired
24th June 2018
Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions chosen by NTUC Income in Singapore
Majesco has announced that NTUC Income(Income), a leading insurance company and the only insurance co-operative in Singapore, has selected the Majesco Distribution Management and Majesco Digital Solutions to optimize management of its sales and distribution channels across the insurance business.
Income provides trusted advice and solutions to over two million people in Singapore, across all segments of society, when they make important financial decisions related to their protection, savings and investment needs. The implementation and strategic partnership with Majesco is part of Income’s plan to optimize its distribution management operation and improve sales performance
Malaysian insurer Gibraltar BSN also recently chose Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions.
Majesco Trends(22 articles)
NTUC Income Trends(2 articles)