- Lloyd's/Deloitte consumer research indicates sharing is widespread but tremendous growth opportunity still exists
- US P&C insurers more than double net income in first quarter according to ISO/PCI report
- UK motor insurance premiums continue to drop says latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index
- EIOPA publishes report on "Failures and near misses in insurance: Overview of the causes and early identification"
- Insurance Europe responds to European Commission’s consultation on technical standards for drones and conditions for their use
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' latest publication focuses on new satellite constellations and their impact on the increasingly dynamic space environment
- CII survey indicates significant gender pay gap expired
- HIscox publishes first of a series of Cyber Claims reports expired
- TMK to partner with NTT DATA UK to provide Robotic Process Automation(RPA) services expired
- OneWorld Instech established expired
- Digital Risks InsurTech raises £2.25m in investment round expired
- Shift Technology's claims fraud detection solution FORCE chosen by Assurant expired
24th June 2018
Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions chosen by NTUC Income in Singapore
Majesco has announced that NTUC Income(Income), a leading insurance company and the only insurance co-operative in Singapore, has selected the Majesco Distribution Management and Majesco Digital Solutions to optimize management of its sales and distribution channels across the insurance business.
Income provides trusted advice and solutions to over two million people in Singapore, across all segments of society, when they make important financial decisions related to their protection, savings and investment needs. The implementation and strategic partnership with Majesco is part of Income’s plan to optimize its distribution management operation and improve sales performance
Malaysian insurer Gibraltar BSN also recently chose Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions.
Majesco Trends(22 articles)
NTUC Income Trends(2 articles)