- Lloyd's Brussels office officially opens for business ready for Brexit
- World Economic Forum's Regional Risks for Doing Business report indicates significant differences in risk perceptions across the eight regions covered-cyber attacks heads most developed regions
- IAIS concludes 25th annual Conference-“We are now beginning a pivot to a greater focus on emerging and accelerating trends impacting both our developed and emerging market Members, including FinTech, cyber risks, climate risk and sustainable development challenges" says Secretary General.
- Pool Re publishes its annual Terrorism Threat & Mitigation Report focusing on the key terrorist events and developments in 2018
- Marsh-JLT Specialty formed
- Allen to chair LMA Finance Committee
- Oman joins IAIS Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MMoU) expired
- InsurTech Iotatech raises £1m in second round of funding expired
- Startupbootcamp InsurTech appoints Manjit Rana as managing director for Corporate Innovation in Insurance expired
- RSA to restructure its specialty and wholesale business on a more focussed basis expired
- Sedgwick acquires Irish loss adjuster expired
- AXIS Capital estimates Hurricane MIchael losses at $100-120m expired
24th June 2018
Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions chosen by NTUC Income in Singapore
Majesco has announced that NTUC Income(Income), a leading insurance company and the only insurance co-operative in Singapore, has selected the Majesco Distribution Management and Majesco Digital Solutions to optimize management of its sales and distribution channels across the insurance business.
Income provides trusted advice and solutions to over two million people in Singapore, across all segments of society, when they make important financial decisions related to their protection, savings and investment needs. The implementation and strategic partnership with Majesco is part of Income’s plan to optimize its distribution management operation and improve sales performance
Malaysian insurer Gibraltar BSN also recently chose Majesco Distribution Management and Digital Solutions.
Majesco Trends(22 articles)
NTUC Income Trends(2 articles)