- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Aon releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report
- Europ Assistance Cyber Barometer explores consumer sentiment on Cyber Security across nine countries
- Conning study suggests US workers' compensation insurance results of recent years are poised for change
- AMICE highlights the impact of disparate and excessively burdensome regulation on the mutual and cooperative insurance workforce
- AIG reports loss of $622m in fourth quarter-CEO Duperreault "expects to achieve an underwriting profit entering 2019 in General Insurance"
- Allianz reports highest ever operating profit of E11.5bn in 2018 expired
- Digital Risks achieves Lloyd’s coverholder status expired
- Santam selects further Guidewire solutions expired
- RMS U.S. Wildfire High Definition (HD) Model released expired
- deVere Group acquire in UAE expired
- The Hanover to join RSA's Global Network as a Strategic Network Partner in the US expired
24th June 2018
EIOPA publishes new set of statistical information on the European insurance sector based on Solvency II regulatory reporting for the fourth quarter of 2017-including new exposure statistics
EIOPA has published a new set of statistical information on the European insurance sector based on Solvency II regulatory reporting for the fourth quarter of 2017. In addition to the regular statistics, for the first time EIOPA is publishing new exposure statistics on the European insurance sector. This new data contains:
-Detailed statistics on types of exposure as well as location of exposure both at European Economic Area and individual country level
-Clear asset classifications including government bonds, commercial bonds and equity
-Real estate exposures with a distinction between commercial and residential exposures
- Raw aggregated exposure data to enable more in-depth analysis by end-users.
Starting with this publication, the new exposure data will become a regular part of the EIOPA insurance statistics which can be accessed via EIOPA's website.
EIOPA Trends(327 articles)
Solvency II Trends(1,520 mentions in Insurance Newslink)