- Lloyd's Brussels office officially opens for business ready for Brexit
- World Economic Forum's Regional Risks for Doing Business report indicates significant differences in risk perceptions across the eight regions covered-cyber attacks heads most developed regions
- IAIS concludes 25th annual Conference-“We are now beginning a pivot to a greater focus on emerging and accelerating trends impacting both our developed and emerging market Members, including FinTech, cyber risks, climate risk and sustainable development challenges" says Secretary General.
- Pool Re publishes its annual Terrorism Threat & Mitigation Report focusing on the key terrorist events and developments in 2018
- Marsh-JLT Specialty formed
- Allen to chair LMA Finance Committee
- Oman joins IAIS Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MMoU) expired
- InsurTech Iotatech raises £1m in second round of funding expired
- Startupbootcamp InsurTech appoints Manjit Rana as managing director for Corporate Innovation in Insurance expired
- RSA to restructure its specialty and wholesale business on a more focussed basis expired
- Sedgwick acquires Irish loss adjuster expired
- AXIS Capital estimates Hurricane MIchael losses at $100-120m expired
19th August 2018
Geneva Association publishes report headed " Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance"
The leading international think tank of the insurance industry, The Geneva Association, has published a report, "Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance".
The report compiles and analyses a database of 211 of the most significant industry reports and academic papers on cyber risk and cyber risk insurance.
Cyber risk represents a tremendous new market and an opportunity for the insurance industry but also creates a number of challenges to insurability.
The report discusses various ways to overcome cyber risk insurability limitations and makes recommendations to the insurance industry and governments on preventing cyber risks and supporting cyber insurance.
Full report at www.genevaassociation.org
Geneva Association Trends(81 articles)
Cyber Trends(647 mentions in Insurance Newslink)