- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Lloyd's first half aggregated market profit £0.6bn-combined ratio improves, investment income drops
- Standard & Poor's reports on Monte Rendez-Vous
- LMA launches new report-"InsurTech-led change in the Lloyd’s Market"
- Willis Towers Watson report says 71 InsurTech funding transactions in second quarter a record but $579m invested down 20%
- Over twenty insurance sector start-ups set to unveil their intention to form an alliance known as Insurtech UK.
- Accenture survey indicates financial services firms are closing the gap on cyber attacks, having stopped four in five of all breach attempts last year expired
- RMS and Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies(CCRS) announce the release of a new Data Definitions Document v1.0 for 14 different classes of insurance exposure which covers an estimated $554tr of total insured limits globally expired
- Willis Towers Watson announces Property Quantified, a first-of-its-kind technology platform to help organisations analyze potential property losses across a global portfolio with the aim of optimizing risk transfer and insurance strategies expired
- CII reduces gender pay gap expired
- ABI commissions new report-"Tackling the gender seniority gap: what works for the insurance and long-term savings industry" expired
- SSP becoms a signatory of both the Inclusive Behaviours in Insurance Pledge and the Tech Talent Charter expired
19th August 2018
Geneva Association publishes report headed " Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance"
The leading international think tank of the insurance industry, The Geneva Association, has published a report, "Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance".
The report compiles and analyses a database of 211 of the most significant industry reports and academic papers on cyber risk and cyber risk insurance.
Cyber risk represents a tremendous new market and an opportunity for the insurance industry but also creates a number of challenges to insurability.
The report discusses various ways to overcome cyber risk insurability limitations and makes recommendations to the insurance industry and governments on preventing cyber risks and supporting cyber insurance.
Full report at www.genevaassociation.org
Geneva Association Trends(81 articles)
Cyber Trends(647 mentions in Insurance Newslink)