- Ogden discount rate change does not impress the insurance industry
- UK car insurance prices up in second quarter says survey
- Huntswood's Complaints Outlook 2019 research says UK financial services firms are underperforming when it comes to complaints handling
- Clyde & Co publishes third report on climate change
- FCA launches consultation on proposals designed to help consumers with pre-existing medical conditions (PEMCs) have better access to travel insurance products-ABI responds
- Offshore wind must quickly respond to changing global risk profile according to GCube Insurance analysis
- Mactavish research highlights that only32% of decisions went in favour of the policyholder over insurance claims disputes taken to Court expired
- Quotall refines software amid increased demand for broker digital transformation expired
- DARAG enters into a retrospective quota share reinsurance agreement with Scandinavian insurer Protector Forsikring expired
- Apollo Syndicate Management appoints Burkinshaw to new board level post of CUO expired
- BrokersLink continues African regional growth with three new affiliates expired
- VIctor announces senior appointments expired
19th August 2018
Geneva Association publishes report headed " Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance"
The leading international think tank of the insurance industry, The Geneva Association, has published a report, "Ten Key Questions on Cyber Risk and Cyber Risk Insurance".
The report compiles and analyses a database of 211 of the most significant industry reports and academic papers on cyber risk and cyber risk insurance.
Cyber risk represents a tremendous new market and an opportunity for the insurance industry but also creates a number of challenges to insurability.
The report discusses various ways to overcome cyber risk insurability limitations and makes recommendations to the insurance industry and governments on preventing cyber risks and supporting cyber insurance.
Full report at www.genevaassociation.org
Geneva Association Trends(81 articles)
Cyber Trends(647 mentions in Insurance Newslink)