- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week
- Aon releases 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report
- Europ Assistance Cyber Barometer explores consumer sentiment on Cyber Security across nine countries
- Conning study suggests US workers' compensation insurance results of recent years are poised for change
- AMICE highlights the impact of disparate and excessively burdensome regulation on the mutual and cooperative insurance workforce
- AIG reports loss of $622m in fourth quarter-CEO Duperreault "expects to achieve an underwriting profit entering 2019 in General Insurance"
- Allianz reports highest ever operating profit of E11.5bn in 2018 expired
- Digital Risks achieves Lloyd’s coverholder status expired
- Santam selects further Guidewire solutions expired
- RMS U.S. Wildfire High Definition (HD) Model released expired
- deVere Group acquire in UAE expired
- The Hanover to join RSA's Global Network as a Strategic Network Partner in the US expired
10th October 2018
LMA survey of senior claims personnel says top three priorities are brand reputation, automation and straight-through processing
Brand reputation, automation and straight-through processing are the top three priorities of claims leaders in the Lloyd’s market, a survey commissioned by the Lloyd’s Market Association(LMA) reveals.
The research provides a comprehensive picture of the concerns, opinions, and priorities of the market’s most senior claims personnel.
The study revealed the following significant findings:
-By a very great distance, the highest priority for claims heads is their managing agency’s claims brand and reputation. More than 90% selected this as a top-three priority.
-Straight-through processing, particularly regarding delegated authority claims, is respondents’ second-highest priority.
-Automation is seen as an immediate necessity within market-wide modernisation.
Tony Rai, head of London Market Claims at Hiscox and chair of the LMA Claims Committee (LMACC), comments “Canvassing the opinion of three quarters of all heads of claims at Lloyd’s managing agents has clearly highlighted the challenges ahead and the pace of change that is currently being demanded of claims departments. The LMACC undertook this detailed study to gain a clearer understanding of the fast-changing claims landscape, which will enable us to prioritise our efforts to best support the claims community within Lloyd’s.”
Lloyd's Trends(2615 articles)