- GlobalData survey highlights growth in UK consumers purchasing household insurance online
- Digital Risks launches new version of its Quote & Bind (Q&B) journey
- EIOPA requests Insurance Undertakings to provide information in the context of its 4th Long-Term Guarantees Report and the 2020 Solvency II Review
- R&Q US subsidiary enters into another program partnership
- QIC Global to use Sequel’s Impact system to deliver flexibility and functionality in order to capture and aggregate complex cyber exposures
- VIenna pre-tax profit up around 10% for 2018
- LV= announces plans to convert to a company limited by guarantee-2018 profit before tax down due to deteriorating financial markets expired
- LMA CEO states “Sexual harassment is simply indefensible in any workplace and all instances should be dealt with swiftly and appropriately" expired
- Beazley Breach Response Services publishes latest annual report expired
- Royal London CEO Loney bullish after 2018 result expired
- Hansard Global selects Majesco cloud-based solutions expired
- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-The Week expired
13th March 2019
Hannover Re announces launch of hr|equarium-an innovation pool exclusive to Hannover Re's global network of insurance clients which facilitates connections with innovative InsurTech partners
Hannover Re has announced the launch of hr|equarium-an innovation pool exclusive to Hannover Re's global network of insurance clients which facilitates connections with innovative InsurTech partners.
The online platform provides access to a diverse range of solutions spanning the entire value chain, propelling the insurance industry forward by making it easier to find and implement new technology.
"We bridge the gap between insurtechs and insurers, because currently the industry has a matching problem," said Claude Chèvre, the responsible member of Hannover Re's Executive Board. "It's difficult for insurers to uncover and select the right solutions. We not only make it simpler to identify the technologies that will add the most value to an insurer's business, but we and the platform community can rate these solutions and quantify their impact, so clients can be confident in approaching them."
"On the other side, new technology providers can struggle to get their foot in the door with insurance firms, or to position their solutions in a way that really resonates," Chèvre said. "We help our select community of InsurTech partners to refine their value propositions, and we offer the strength of our global footprint and trusted reputation in the market."
Digital disruption, shifting demographics and evolving buyer preferences have created a challenging operating environment for insurers. With hr|equarium, Hannover Re offers easy access to product and distribution innovations that are crucial factors for insurers to stay ahead of their competition and to meet consumer needs.
Hannover Re's InsurTech innovation platform bridges the gap between digital innovators and insurance companies, helping to shape the future of insurance. hr|equarium features two solution types, standard and verified. Insurtechs with a market-ready and legally compliant B2B insurance offering may qualify for inclusion on the site. Verified solutions must meet additional criteria and are selected at the sole discretion of Hannover Re. As a global reinsurer, Hannover Re is ideally positioned to host an innovation platform allowing InsurTechs to market their technology solutions exclusively to Hannover Re clients.
Hannover Re Trends(196 articles)