- Insurance providers are at the bottom of the list for contacting their customers about the coronavirus pandemic says Consumer Intelligence
- Reinsurers take a measured approach to April renewals says Willis Re
- CII supports the FCA stating how managers should identify who is able to work from home
- COVID-19 and low oil prices could weaken the credit quality of some insurers in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) says S&P Global Ratings
- Juniper Research study indicates number of IoT(Internet of Things) connections will reach 83 billion by 2024, rising from 35 billion connections in 2020
- esure founder Sir Peter Wood to step down as Chairman-to be succeeded by Andy Haste
- Guidewire positive on increased cyber threats expired
- ICISA members call for a coordinated approach to support schemes across the European Union to meet the demands of COVID-19 pandemic expired
- Catalina completes acquisition of Singapore-based Asia Capital Reinsurance Group (ACR) expired
- SCOR/Channel appoints Coulson as senior underwriter on the political and credit risks team expired
- Willis Re appoints Rumball as Head of Speciality–North America expired
- Xenia completes acquisition of the trade credit business of Howden UK Group expired
12th February 2020
London Market Group launches three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US
The London Market Group has launched three short videos to help promote the London Market to insurance brokers in the US:
The films can be found on the London Makes It Possible website- http://www.londonmakesitpossible.com, and from today they are being promoted to target brokers in the US via a digital advertising campaign.
The films star experts from across the London Market- underwriters, brokers, claims and breach specialists-who kindly gave their time to be filmed in a special studio that was set up in the old Pen Shop in Leadenhall Market at the end of last year.
These films are the first part of a promotional campaign that the London Market Group is undertaking to help promote the market in the US, under the London Makes It Possible brand.
London Market Group Trends(102 articles)