- Swiss Re Institute estimates global insured catastrophe losses of $31bn in first half-mostly from secondary perils
- Swiss Re issue sigma headed "Machine intelligence in insurance: insights for end-to-end enterprise transformation"
- Lloyd's Lab selects ten new InsurTechs for fifth cohort focused on COVID-19 risks
- Marsh reports global average commercial insurance prices increased 19% in second quarter
- Prudential plc highlights resilient Asia operating profit-to separate Jackson in US
- Berkshire Hathaway boosts insurance underwriting earnings
- Ageas chooses SSP Intuition solution expired
- Duck Creek launches IPO expired
- InsurTech Sprout.ai releases claim settlement solution for health insurers globally, utilising Contextual AI expired
- CII and IAL work with University of Bolton to launch MBA in Islamic Finance expired
- MGA Fiducia to provide businesses across the UK with the ability to protect their premises and staff against the threat of Nuclear, Biological, Chemical and Radiological(NBCR) terrorism expired
- Third Point Re and Sirius Group to combine expired
12th February 2020
Leading cultural transformation experts join Lloyd’s Culture Advisory Group
Lloyd’s has confirmed the membership of its independent Culture Advisory Group. The Group has been set up as part of a comprehensive action plan to drive long-term culture change in the Lloyd’s market. It will provide expert advice and robust challenge to help ensure that Lloyd’s is taking the right actions to effect sustainable and measurable change.
Membership includes leading experts with experience of successful cultural transformation including John Amaechi, psychologist and ceo of APS, Brian Dow, ceo of Mental Health UK, Dame Jayne-Anne Gadhia, ceo of Salesforce UKI and Debbie Ramsay, director at GoodCorporation.
Members of the Group representing the Lloyd’s market include the chief executives of the London Market Association (Sheila Cameron), the London Market Group(Clare Lebecq), the London and International Brokers’ Association(Christopher Croft), the International Underwriting Association(Dave Matcham), together with Inclusion@Lloyd’s Chair, Dominic Christian.
Chaired by Fiona Luck, Lloyd’s board member and non-executive director responsible for talent and culture, the group will provide guidance and thought leadership to support the programme of actions to address the four key themes^ that emerged from Lloyd’s 2019 culture survey findings.
Luck comments “We are privileged to bring together such an accomplished group of experts and industry leaders. I believe that the combination of their insights and experience along with the strong commitment from our Senior Leadership Team at Lloyd’s will drive real cultural change.
The Culture Advisory Group will help identify measurable outcomes, critically assess progress against these outcomes and play a pivotal role in creating the aspirational culture of integrity, respect and inclusion, across the Lloyd’s market."
The Group’s inaugural meeting took place on 30th January 2020, with regular meetings being scheduled throughout the year.
Lloyd's Trends(2,674 articles)