- RBS nearly doubles profits-to change name to NatWest Group
- Barclays reports "another year of progress"
- ABN AMRO reports net profit of EUR2,046m for 2019
- Revolut announces the launch of open banking for all UK retail and business customers
- Bitcoin's price jumps to $10,300–what’s the REAL driving force of the rally asks deVere's Green?
- SAS comments on FinTech as an opportunity for all banks
- A view on the upcoming PSD2 deadline from Jason Tooley of Veridium expired
- ABN AMRO Ventures investing in Fenergo expired
- Swedbank, SIA, and TietoEVRY partner expired
- Fintainium appoints three industry executives expired
- Paysafe appoints Unni as Chief Technology Officer(CTO) expired
- New Bank of Scotland £20 notes raise £112,590 for Mental Health UK charity expired
14th February 2020
Fintainium appoints three industry executives
You need to register or login to view this article