- Bank of England hikes rates by 0.25% but a pause may come in May
- Market Report: Surprise rise in UK inflation-Hargreaves Lansdown
- Number of UK sectors in growth mode hits 10-month high in February-Lloyds
- Standard Chartered announce global launch of the working capital and lending capability on its Straight2Bank (S2B) platform
- FCA appoints executive directors to co-lead Enforcement and Market Oversight
- The causes of Silicon Valley Bank's(SVB) bankruptcy and the sustainability of the US banking system
- Encompass unveils pKYC maturity model to set benchmark for regulatory compliance expired
- B2B credit decisioning tool Fuse offers lenders clearer insights and 97% accuracy in affordability tests expired
- Climate Tech specialist HeavyFinance closes E3m seed funding round expired
- Elliptic and AlphaPoint partner to help power Crypto Compliance at Exchanges worldwide expired
- Cryptoassets and Disruptive Innovation may account For 68% Of All Risk Asset Value by 2030 expired
- Top ISA deals improve as new tax year approaches-Moneyfacts expired
8th February 2022
MyLifeKit, a health & credit score platform, confirms £2m funding round
MyLifeKit, a new company which has launched in the ‘AI for Life’ space, is about to close a £2m series A funding round. The company is also connecting with strong equity partners and institutional banks to close a £10m Series B funding round before Summer 2022. The company has also partnered with a team from one of ‘The Big Four’ professional services networks. The details of this partnership and who it is with has not yet been made public.
MyLifeKit is developing a cutting-edge platform called LifeScore, which will merge health-related data and credit-related data to offer users a numerical expression of a person’s life based on their physiological needs, health, and financial wellbeing. The service is expected to launch in June 2022.
Consumers will use the MyLifeKit platform, LifeScore, to evaluate potential risks posed by unhealthy lifestyles and present solutions to improve it. The service also has applications in the healthcare sector, by allowing Healthcare professionals deeper insight into a patients lifestyle. It can also be applied in the insurance and banking sector, to help consumers with better access to credit and insurance coverage, as enabled by a positive LifeScore, similar to how traditional Credit Scores usually work.
MyLifeKit has also partnered with Egalify, who led the Series A funding round and will provide ongoing support to ensure that innovative ideas are turned into successful ventures that create prosperity. They have also partnered with TransUnion, who will be their official credit score provider.
As part of this partnership, Egalify and MyLifeKit are looking to develop a sustainable solution that will enable a larger audience to benefit from financial, economic and social prosperity.
Romano Toscano, CEO & Founder of MyLifeKit comments "Numerical signifiers have surged in popularity in recent years, and yet there is no offering which combines credit and health analysis into one simple score.
The benefits this product will have in boosting personal health awareness, flagging potentially unhealthy lifestyles, and even catching diseases and life-threatening illnesses will be revolutionary. Our vision is to use accessible information and technology to create a ‘LifeScore’ Society, leading to better lives for everyone.”