- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights
- New EU Data Framework can drive a wave of innovation in the European automotive and mobility services eco-system-Insurance Europe
- EU should develop rules on third party litigation funding
- Argo Group appoints Thomas A. Bradley as CEO
- ReinsurTech:collecting, centralising and analysing data is key
- WTW collaborates with Solera Audatex to develop a vehicle repair inflation predictions tool using advanced machine learning
- New research shows an increased focus on risk management strategies and solutions -Majesco expired
- MIC Global receives approval for Lloyd's Syndicate 5183 to commence underwriting expired
- FCA fines JLT Specialty £7.8m for financial crime control failings expired
- Marsh McLennan creates new Senior Leadership positions expired
- The link between data hygiene and enterprise value improvements-Thomas Viljeon,CEO Prodinity expired
- On-road hydrogen vehicles to exceed 1m globally by 2027 expired
18th May 2022
SiriusPoint appoints Head of London and International Casualty
SiriusPoint has announced the appointment of Nick Pascall to the role of head of London and International Casualty.
Nick will be responsible for driving the London and International Casualty underwriting strategy in line with the SiriusPoint group risk appetite, identifying profitable growth opportunities, and innovating SiriusPoint’s product offerings aligned to the evolving needs of the company’s clients. He will work across the management and underwriting of Casualty Treaty, including the London US Excess of Loss, and International Treaty books, and international Managing General Agent(MGA) business.
With 30 years of experience in the industry, he joins from AXA XL Re, London, where he was head of US Casualty Reinsurance. Prior to that, he was head of Casualty Reinsurance at Hiscox Re. Pascall has previously worked with a number of leading reinsurance companies in London, Bermuda and Chicago.
“I am delighted to welcome Nick to this role,” said David Govrin, Global cuo, and president, Americas Reinsurance. “With his broad industry experience and depth of expertise in Casualty Insurance, he will be instrumental in supporting strategic growth for SiriusPoint in London and internationally.”
Pascall will report to Robert Harman, general manager, SiriusPoint London Branch, and work collaboratively with the US Casualty underwriting team to develop the Casualty business across the group's underwriting platforms.
SiriusPoint Trends(23 articles)